Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a short snippet from insta with Jack...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We need to devise a drinking game. A swig for every:

'yeah, no'

'obviously'

'like I sez'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i think the soft tum is the angle! he looked super lean when i saw him the other weekend
I’m in agreement. I refuse to believe that’s his stomach. There must be some sort of wind tunnel underneath his T-shirt.
If that’s his tummy after just 5 days of all inclusive there’s hope for us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
someone from city better be there and have that recorded for their youtube. do not tempt us with content and then DON’T GIVE US THE CONTENT

Reactions: 8
FBD3871E-BA99-43C6-8017-52C20EA22386.png

Can feel myself getting pulled into the false sense of security that he’s brunette again 😩

First day back training his hair is gonna be bleached within an inch of its life just to piss me off

Reactions: 9
Found this video on YouTube of Jack talking trophies.

Screenshot from a video on twitter. His hair looks very brown 😍
Screenshot_20220128-192553_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know I can’t be the only one that’s been creasing all afternoon, that they ran a girl over with their buggy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.