Jack Grealish #29 We all truly hope you’re enjoying your trip, but please take your top off & show us some nip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all the picture that I’ve seen of him he’s being followed by someone filming so I’m assuming there will be a video at some point from it?

View attachment 1023131

From twitter its a video.

Jacks hair looks dark and his tummy soft with big balls
He's looks a bit dad bod there, which I absolutely do not mind, but does give me visions of him not aging well 🥺. Can see him, soon as his football days are over, opening up a Grealishs bar in Tenerife 😁

Sasha needs to give him some tips, Jack needs to work on his angles. What with potato face the other day, these random shots are giving me the slightest of icks. Jack get back on the pitch in you short shorts and all will be forgiven.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's looks a bit dad bod there, which I absolutely do not mind, but does give me visions of him not aging well 🥺. Can see him, soon as his football days are over, opening up a Grealishs bar in Tenerife 😁
I sincerely hope so 🤣 I’ll be part of the blue rinse brigade by then but I’ll still rock up to perve on him as he pours me a Pernod and lemonade.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i think the soft tum is the angle! he looked super lean when i saw him the other weekend

Reactions: 1

To make up for the lack of content today here you go, indulge yourself in that delicious brummie accent (never did I think I would say that) and beautiful face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

To make up for the lack of content today here you go, indulge yourself in that delicious brummie accent (never did I think I would say that) and beautiful face.
Na duck jack. He could of gone live like ronaldo did.

duck you jack you traitor.🤣🤣🤣

Na duck jack. He could of gone live like ronaldo did.

duck you jack you traitor.🤣🤣🤣
Haha. Do you think it was an executive decision as they couldn't predict what would come out of his mouth? Probably thought it best to play it safe....plus after filtering the billions they got sent in, which mostly related to his dick, they wernt left with much else 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.