Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Does anyone else sometimes just get a bit sad that they will never get a chance to fuck this perfect specimen? 😆
I'm don't suffer with depression, but if I did this would be the the cause of it. I still get very down about it. 😆😆

ETA - have written this post as a light joke. But thinking about it, I'm not trying to take actual depression lightly. Just a joke about how desperately I want to be ruined by Jack. Don't want to offend anyone by joking about mental health.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

cobette

VIP Member
I love how in the second one they've purposely taken the photo with the perfect lighting to show off his perfect nipple 💜

(sometimes I really worry about people who must lurk on here purely to have a laugh at us all losing our shit over this man, on a related note: JG if you ever read here I promise I'm absolutely not like this irl but I am really funny and you will fall in love with me so please be careful)

(joking, sort of)
I like to think of him coming here for a pick me up when he's had a bad day. Or thinking 'oh shit what are my Tattlers gonna say?! when he has fucked up again 😂 😂

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member

The last photo though
I love how in the second one they've purposely taken the photo with the perfect lighting to show off his perfect nipple 💜

(sometimes I really worry about people who must lurk on here purely to have a laugh at us all losing our shit over this man, on a related note: JG if you ever read here I promise I'm absolutely not like this irl but I am really funny and you will fall in love with me so please be careful)

(joking, sort of)

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
It puzzles me really. I'd rather stay home and shag Jack if I were her. Just give me a Colin the Caterpillar cake and Jack and we're good.

• Haha

Gattle09

VIP Member
Lurker and a Man City season ticket holder this is the view from my seat every home game 😂😍 won’t let me upload the video so here’s a little screen shot
I would get arrested for attempting to bite his arse if I was sat there 🥵

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
The guy in the loo pic is def security, I've seen him in other Jack pics. I reckon we could take him.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
I like it when he comes on as a sub, it gives good opportunities for those little strip tease moments when he's adjusting himself. And warm-up lunges on the sidelines. And if he doesn't come on he gets to sit there looking all fit and vacant.

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Maybe he got it from the barber after his haircut? 😏
You bet, I’ve got it on good authority this was the seat.

213383A4-1B73-430E-B4BB-A9F4A38628ED.jpeg

Even spray painted it white so he felt like he was back in his old car again. The one that made him think about pursuing a secondary sporting career as an F1 driver 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Sammylou81

Why is he so gooooorgeous. Even eating skittles I love him !!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart