Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Anyone else thinking that he wasn’t even drunk…?

Just sucking his lollypop away with the fairies, like our little airhead always is? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I'm strangely proud of him for saying girlfriend. The cynic in me wonders if Pep's told him to sort his life out so he's on best behaviour. But the idealist wonders if maybe he's really committing.

The long curtains pic does things to me.

spilldatea

VIP Member
nah who even cares man he’s 26 let him live. as long as he ain’t breaking the law and and turning up to training when he needs to, then i don’t see the issue. it’s not like we’re seeing these videos every weekend, they’re few and far in between. anyone who thinks he would be reckless enough to get coked up in front of the city security guy is dumb (lol sorry but it’s true).

these past few weeks we’ve seen footballers accused of sexual assault, rape, animal cruelty and ppl want to get stressed about a guy getting drunk on his night off?! give me a break 🤣 save your negative energy for the footballers out there breaking the law and ruining peoples lives.

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Hope we get a video from these pictures!! 👀

9E5511E6-FE13-4B40-8985-5BDCE8E06CDC.jpeg

I stared at this picture for 2 minutes because I couldn’t work out where Jacks legs are??
I’m still baffled… I mean they’re fucking massive! Where’d they go? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
I’m going against the grain here and saying that I think he’s an idiot for doing this when they have a midweek game and when people are questioning his talent and contribution. It’s not long since he was benched for being unfit to train. They’ve just had a week long break to get wasted too.

it’s now been picked up by news outlets and it feeds the ‘next Gazza’ narrative. I know he’s young, sociable, fun and all that but he’s not some plasterer on pay day, he’s an athlete that a club invested £100m in.

Still would though