Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
You could almost give him the benefit of the doubt on the sand comment, seems like he's talking about inside the Expo rather than in an actual desert 🤣
The fact that most people just assumed he was on a normal beach and baffled by the sand speaks volumes, bless him

• Haha
Reactions: 15

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
He must be well proud of himself not one ounce of scandal for the whole break!!

Well expect of course the tragedy that is the Poot Lovato picture 😂

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
So hot and horny.
So fit
Those legs
That cock bulge
That smile.

And now, all this.......

I want his babies. 😛😛😛🤩😁

• Heart
  • Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
His name is Faz, he is hired by city worked for them long before jack came along. He’s classed as private security and transport. Usually find him hanging around outside tunnel club after the match helping bring in the cars for people leaving tunnel club
Looks like Pep's now appointed him as Jack's babysitter.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
That little bit of sunshine is going to get me through a really shit week at work.

Hope we get to see his Dubai GoPro footage this week too.....come on City admin 👀

Fell down a YouTube rabbit hole last night (insomnia) and sorry not sorry but I am living for Sasha's old vids. First one I watch she says he's flooded the garage because he opened the door during a torrential rain storm 🤦‍♀️ and next one shes saying she wears his pants to bed. Now all I can think about is wanting to wear his pants to bed 😕

Anyway here's my too-many-mentions-of-Sasha tax

0_Jack-Grealish (2).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
😉😉😉 that sand in dubai might be dry.....

But I'm not dry whenever I see a photo of him 😉🙃😛😛

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Some bulge from Saturday’s game as tonight’s pre-bed snack 🥵🥵🥵

80AC1A87-C302-4A79-9845-64B29968C52F.jpeg

77DC0A64-4444-4CFB-A0CD-46EC39FA483D.jpeg

I *may* be ovulating and 100% feral at the moment like a bitch on heat but goodness me do I NEED that glorious juicy 🍆💦💦💦

• Heart

madamchristmas

VIP Member
i got a new puppy last week and i’ve been so distracted i’ve all but forgotten about what jack looks like 😭😭

on the other hand i am ready to meet him on a dog walk and then for a quick romp in the bush

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Love those pics. Love calling KDB "a great Belgium". Love his fucking legs.

Edit: Wait, it did say a great Belgium, right? Now it says Belgian. Have I accidentally out-stupided Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart