Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzajb

I’ve had an absolute shitter of a day at work so can I just say thanks for cheering me up ladies (and Jack of course 😂) I’m a bit shy so don’t post very often but it never fails to make me smile! lol 😍💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

cornflower

VIP Member
What a day. Kicked off with melt downs about the blonde then ends with Sasha chat, which no-one likes to see.

Let's hope for a start for our boy tomorrow (and a goal please Bab, just 'cause we love to see you happy)!

View attachment 1056445
I'm still trying to figure out a way of auto-ignoring any posts that mention the words 'engagement', 'Sasha' or 'Jack loves/is getting rimmed on the reg by [insert name of anyone but cornflower here]'

• Haha
  • Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion but do feel for him.
He’s still adjusting and probably just wants to let off some steam, he’s young and more importantly he’s human.
Imagine if our nights out got recorded? We have all been there... It would definitely look worse than what it actually was.
If he can show up, do his job and our Josep is happy then that’s good enough for me. We will see what Pep says today...
I’d much prefer him going out with team mates and security instead of getting hammered in the apartment every night on his own.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Jaaaaack you know the rules.

If you're going full blonde it needs to be brassy, and you need to wear a shitload of yellow.

• Heart