Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I only really got into football over the summer because of the Euros!

And at the weekend I broke my leg 🥲

And I never thought I’d see the day that I’m live-streaming football in my hospital bed recovering from surgery… I don’t know what happened 😂😂😂

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

ruby1080

VIP Member
The Mail says that City are saying it was 7pm on Sunday, no curfews were broken, they had Monday off and that they weren't drunk, they just decided not to go in to Albert's Schloss because it was too packed.

There we go, no drama, nothing to see here, he was tucked up in bed by 7.30pm 🤣

cobette

VIP Member
What a day. Kicked off with melt downs about the blonde then ends with Sasha chat, which no-one likes to see.

Let's hope for a start for our boy tomorrow (and a goal please Bab, just 'cause we love to see you happy)!

City 8.jpg

• Heart

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
I actually like the short hair on him (love the curtains as well, the headband not so much) just not with these gigolo-style very defined lines.

Jackyboy, take a lesson from your bf John how to have a beautiful, natural head of hair without any effort (Not sorry for the stones propaganda again)
21929FA8-F5DE-4091-91F4-78A73BBE9978.jpeg

• Heart

Bananabadger

Just a drive-by thread appreciation tweet: this thread always makes me smile; Jack is great but you’re all hilarious too, keep it up!

• Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I’ve been MIA as tattle is so glitchy on my iPhone via safari I can barely get on here and post 😩

Just have to say how HYSTERICAL I found yesterdays Twitter/Insta meltdown over the “new hair cut” which was so blatantly NOT a new haircut! Honestly do people have eyes? His hair was obviously pinned back like it has to be to get the close shave on the sides, it was identical to his last trim 2 weeks ago. Now I know why fake news and panic spreads (Omicron hysteria anyone) because relatively reputable social media accounts do not to their analytical scrutinising of a situation!

Loved Jack’s Insta stories in response last night, he must have found it all as hilarious I did.

And bloody hell the man gets even MORE gorgeous by the day. I don’t mind the close beard shave as someone who prefers shorter than longer facial hair. And his hair is beautiful. And that little overbite with his cute little teeth…makes my heart melt 🥰🥰🥰
Just wish today’s game was televised, grrrr!

• Heart

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
SO nice to see him settled in and having fun. He seems to really be lightening up the team too and making them all happy which can only be a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Been out all day and just catching up on pics of wet Jack 🥵🥵🥵

All I can say that thanks to him, he’s not as wet as me 🌊💦💦💦 I’ve been waiting for a downpour game all season and finally we get one!

Will be full on perving the city+ replay tomorrow 🥵

Going back to Jack’s beautiful hair, there are idiot Jack fan accounts (teenage girls probbers) crying that his “blonde has gone”. Honestly I swear some of these people have had a lobotomy. How have they lived in this world and not realised wet hair is like 10x darker than dry 🤣🤣🤣
In fact most people on social media need kicking off for being as thick as mince.
Haven’t checked Twitter yet but I’m guessing the anti-Jack agenda is in full play:
“Waste of £100m”
“Has Pep got the receipt”
“Send him back to Villa”
“Championship player”
“Hair merchant”
“Girlish”
Etc etc

Sammylou81

It's so sad people were singing his praises yesterday for what he did for that fan and now they are calling him all-sorts because he is seen out a little worse for wear 🙄🙄