Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
Yeah I think he’s got a little pony! Perfect for yanking the shit out of

Please let’s not talk about him cutting his curtains off 🥺 @cobette I totally feel you on the heartbreak

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Behave TikTok. He has all the cum towels he needs on this thread 💁🏼‍♀️😂
🤣🤣🤣
I wish I was Jack’s full time cum towel to be honest.
Although looking at that pic of his arse 🥵 I need a towel of my own 😳

Ugh just my 2 cents on Sash’s birthday bash - what IS it with the balloon arches and feathers that wags/Insta whores go for? Why is it the same stuff every time? They don’t even mix it up at any point, I just don’t get it…

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 tbh I’ve just been getting tired generally of people jumping to conclusions about stuff posted online without giving things much thought - especially after the video of Jack out with walks and Mahrez earlier in the week.

And especially after last Friday’s social media meltdown about the “haircut” Jack blatantly never had.

I swear people just don’t think any more when they see stuff posted on social media - including actual bloody bona fide news outlets!!
I meant him in the photo, not you LOL 🤣🤣🤣

But I also love your protective energy
365508A7-46A0-4C18-9694-91089816F0E7.jpeg

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I'm hoping he turns up to this Q&A tomorrow, completely misreads the vibe and gives loads of nonsense answers that leave the hosts like 😐

• Haha

kathyloop

Everyone’s just assuming that he’s turned away for being to drunk .. when in reality the bar/club probably just doesn’t have the level of security to deal with a bunch of footballers being in there. He doesn’t even look that drunk tbh.
And if you never got a £3 chupa chup lolly off the toilet attendants then ya lying

cobette

VIP Member
I agree a baby first, then a ring because he feels he has too. Then he will meet 'the one' (aka one of us) and regret marrying Sasha.

• Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I know I can’t be the only one that’s been creasing all afternoon, that they ran a girl over with their buggy 😂

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
He does look like pure filth in a Villa kit, I think it's the colours and the fit of it, it's like they designed it specifically for him 🤣

I went down a rabbit hole and have questions about this photo 🤣

Jack Grealish ‘crashes £80k Range Rover’ just hours after Aston Villa captain asked fans to stay home due to coronavirus – The Sun

Why is he wearing the slipper when the other man appears to be holding his other white slider? Does he have one thumb nail painted black or is it an illusion? Looks like it was one hell of a party. Why was I not there?

Also, where did he even get that slipper from? Was he partying at someone's great-grandma's house? Who else would own a slipper like that?

Last edited:
  • Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
love how happy he looks in the training pics recently. remember how lost and sad he looked when he first joined us 😭

370CE3A6-5C86-4EA8-8CD1-77326D3B6DD4.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
The video of the incident gets me every time. I mean, I know it's not funny and he's a complete menace, etc, etc. But it is so, so funny. Like, what are you actually doing you complete maniac?

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I could almost forgive the colour if it didn't look so choppy and like he's just straightened it within an inch of its life. I wonder if he has those really slim GHDs meant for a bob.

• Haha