Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
i'm reading jack's fanfics and i can't explain how i laughed when Jack says he didn't think a blowjob was cheating, it's something he would actually say in real life. speaking of the video, he doesn't look that drunk, i think sasha and kyle's wife will be very happy that they have City bodyguards as babysitters 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
Lots of things on Twitter saying city regret buying Jack it was trending earlier. Way to go PR team what a smack in the face for him to read makes my mom defenses come out and want to protect him I know it’s prob all rubbish but even so 😡
My heart breaks for him sometimes when I think about him reading the abuse. Because although he does silly things sometimes, i believe he's a good person with a soft heart. I hope he doesn't take too much notice of the negative things 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Funny how someone posts this video now eh?

No clue as to when it was either.

Couldn’t give a shit if Jack wants to get drunk and have a night out, the only opinion that matters is Pep’s and if he’s playing and turning up to the games that’s the only thing that counts.

So many bloody puritans on social media these days that need to get a fucking grip.

I was more drunk than that last Friday after work 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Love how we go from Jack with kiddies talking about his hair and arm wrestling, to Ruben saying he's intrigued about sustainability and new energy forms 🤣

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I thought everyone was very quiet, didn't realise we were on a new thread 😂 Gutted the event wasn't streamed, was looking forward to it!

Have binge watched Cheer today, bet Jack would be in his element with those girls.

Jack tax, reminiscing of holidays past and mourning all the content we didn't get this week and should have:

06.jpeg
07.jpg
25.jpg
31.jpeg
42.jpg

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
It's so sad people were singing his praises yesterday for what he did for that fan and now they are calling him all-sorts because he is seen out a little worse for wear 🙄🙄
proof how fickle social media can be. from golden boy with a heart of gold to a reckless bad boy whose a waste of 100mil within the space of 24 hours.

foreverbeginstoday

Happy weekend!

I’ve been MIA this week unlike Jack who seems back on top form and a smile on his face, let’s hope Pep plays him 🥵

Some Jack tax due to MIA status and just to brighten a Saturday morning 😍
67325686-A29B-4476-83AE-351C808FFC58.jpeg
5351C9DA-4BAE-4AEB-9F3C-B17C76F2A452.jpeg
9831010C-ED74-48BC-806D-43FD41DCF002.jpeg

• Heart

madamchristmas

VIP Member
Some of you lot sound as bad as the haters on Twitter not believing he’s had shin issues. He’s had shin splints since he had a bad injury back at Villa which turned out to be a fracture he kept playing through at the time. Shin splints are a right bugger
i was joking… i am a villa fan and he’s had them for years. nice to have a bit of banter every now and then 🤷🏻‍♀️

cobette

VIP Member
I like it but I am also heartbroken at the same time 😂

I know there's a few Tattlers who have scarily similar taste to me, so they may get where I am coming from, this is giving me flashbacks to the year 2000 when Kian Egan cut off his curtains and I was heartbroken.

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
SO nice to see him settled in and having fun. He seems to really be lightening up the team too and making them all happy which can only be a good thing.
So true 💙💙💙 it’s such a valuable skill to be able to bring a bit of togetherness and joy to a team, he’s clearly that guy whose energy and enthusiasm is infectious. I think a lot of haters are a bit jealous of his obvious charisma, it’s a trait you can’t fake imo. If that makes sense. Need more coffee

Violetroselily

VIP Member
He does look like pure filth in a Villa kit, I think it's the colours and the fit of it, it's like they designed it specifically for him 🤣

I went down a rabbit hole and have questions about this photo 🤣

Jack Grealish ‘crashes £80k Range Rover’ just hours after Aston Villa captain asked fans to stay home due to coronavirus – The Sun

Why is he wearing the slipper when the other man appears to be holding his other white slider? Does he have one thumb nail painted black or is it an illusion? Looks like it was one hell of a party. Why was I not there?

Also, where did he even get that slipper from? Was he partying at someone's great-grandma's house? Who else would own a slipper like that?

The Aston Villa hypocrite, 24, apparently smashed the £80,000 Range Rover into three parked cars near Solihull, West Midlands.

Hypocrite has absoloutely sent me 🤣

• Haha

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Looks like Sasha has got herself a new Chanel flap bag there 👀👀👀
I wonder if this was a xmas present from Jack or a “sorry I cheated again” present from Jack? 😯😩🤣

Jokes aside she looks happy 😃
I would be too if my boyfriend was as fit as he is with a bulge to be ended with ….
Cracking up at her and her mum doing Jack’s pose!
BE2E0A47-1CEE-4CE3-82E7-3724205E5288.jpeg

Don’t think her mum has quite cracked it

• Haha