Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iluvpink

Chatty Member
He clearly saw us all wondering and just decided to put us out of our misery. Hey JG 👋🏻 Thanks for setting us straight 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
He sure does love a grey essential long sweat shorts don’t he… amazingly I actually think they are all different shorts too… 🤨
CF6BFCCD-274F-4CE5-BD15-7F600DBF137E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Lots of things on Twitter saying city regret buying Jack it was trending earlier. Way to go PR team what a smack in the face for him to read makes my mom defenses come out and want to protect him I know it’s prob all rubbish but even so 😡

• Angry

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Can’t believe people are comparing him to gazza who was a full blown alcoholic who used to play games still wasted from the night before 🤣

I know an alcoholic personally, they can’t get through a day without a drink.

Yes Jack needs to adjust how he unwinds in his new role at City (esp in public and clearly he could do it at Villa with no issues and still play his football) but come on, there is NO evidence whatsoever he has a drink problem. Let’s see what Pep says (if anything) in today’s press conference and how the game vs Brentford plays out.

Over the third lockdown I drank nearly a bottle of wine to myself every night (depression due to lockdown) so I know what heavy drinking looks like. FWIW I try and stick to thurs-sat nights now!

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Absolutely awful.

The girl is so brave to speak out as you just know there'll be people who will accuse her of all sorts.

Hopefully it'll be subject to legal proceedings so got to be careful not to assume anything, but bloody hell it's a horrible and damning set of evidence.

But yeah, off topic and not in an entertaining way, so I'm drawing my attention back to Jack.

Bless him, he's saying he's improved but "it probably doesn't look like it"
Bless him. Still makes me smile to think of him and Pep having a conversation. I bet they grasp about 30% of what the other is saying.

I really hope we get some training content early this week. Hope he is rested and raring to go.

applecrumble7

VIP Member
Nowt puts me off JG. Hair Colour, clothes, affairs, court cases, slipper and slider combos. Come here Jack and make a middle aged lady happy

• Haha

Sammylou81

I'm so glad he gets the good press. He has always been great with fans even at Villa 💙 he is such a sweetheart and this makes the parent in me proud 😂

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Jack tax paid by way of three of my favourites.

Pink hoody jack, saucy jack, nearly nudey jack.
Screenshot_20220110-211602_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211206-213217_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220106-083837_Pinterest.jpg

I will forever want to snuggle upto his warm caramelesque skin in this last one before licking him all over. He just looks so smooth, warm and syrupy.

• Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
The Expo live Q&A is at 2pm UK time I think (6pm Dubai time)

Obviously this is far more important than any of our jobs, so I'll have no accusations that we're stealing company time
We need him to throw in a random word so we know he reads here. Jack, work coco pops in there somewhere And a flash of your long fingers 👆

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Has anyone saw the interview with that thing Jack done in Dubai he says he is gutted he didnt tell his family members and girlfriend to go. Is he hinting that sasha werent with him and she was 🤣🤣 I'd link it but it wont let me
I saw that earlier - I read it that he means the Expo itself, as that's what the question was about

Have you enjoyed your experience at Expo 2020 Dubai and what have been your highlights?

It’s been unbelievable … I knew it was going to be good – but I feel like since I’ve come here, I’m gutted I didn’t tell my family members and my girlfriend to come. The UAE [Pavilion] … with all the sand, as I’ve walked in I didn’t even realise that [the sand] was real because it was so flat. Then the guy says to me: “This is real, you know. You can pick it up.” So I picked it up. The whole place is absolutely surreal and somewhere where I’d advise to come.

You could almost give him the benefit of the doubt on the sand comment, seems like he's talking about inside the Expo rather than in an actual desert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11