Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone write a fic about Abigail as a secret Tattler! Giving us the content we've been waiting for.

love to see how happy my boys are in training 💙
It makes me really emosh seeing him happy with the City boys. The struggles on the pitch sometimes mess with your head and make you think he isn't happy even if that isn't the reality. Love seeing him settled as though he's been there forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is one question I was gonna ask I'd love to know how/what JG smells of because I bet he smells amaaaaaazing
Someone on here ages ago on an earlier thread met him and said his cologne was mmmmmmmmm lovely

I just look at these lovely boys & want to fuss them ; make them all cups of tea, bit of toast etc 😀😎❤ make sure they are OK

And take Jack upstairs to bed ; worship him and ride him every which way to Sunday , until his nuts are dry. 🍆🥖🍌🥒😀👌👈💥💥💥💥💥💦💦

Reactions: 11
Laporte babe just tone ya hair use abit of purple shampoo then it will be all good hun 😘 then get in my bed after and bring Jack + John, thanks x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had another look at this because I apparently I am a) insane and b) can't get enough of straining my eyes c) like perfume too much, I reckon the other bottle next to the red/black one (opaque black) is one by INITIO (hoping it's 'Absolute Aphrodisiac' or 'Carnal Initiation' 🤣 not that he'd need either of them). Pretty sure the other one is Spice Bomb Infared.

This is legit me pausing that video and trying to figure out JG's aftershave from a split second pan over a bathroom cupboard 🤣 :

View attachment 1000283
OMG me too - I googled for a while what have I become? What did you deduce?

For anyone following the translator, I’ve just posted a new chapter

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i’m literally a stones throw away from the etihad - might turn up and offer my braiding skills

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At the City/Chelsea game, when Laporte came out I sadly got instant ick. Dias is unreal though, gutted he wasn’t playing Saturday

Reactions: 1
i’d love to do the same 😂 take a dog with you no one can resist a dog and no one will ask too many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At the City/Chelsea game, when Laporte came out I sadly got instant ick. Dias is unreal though, gutted he wasn’t playing Saturday
Laporte is funny on social media and probably a nice enough guy but I just can't warm to him. I don't think it's because he has tiny ears, but at the same time I can't stop looking at his tiny ears.
Screenshot_20220120_155157.jpg

Stones/Dias is of course the elite centre back pairing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Jack's gone up to 4.6 million followers on Insta. The sweaty 'bobble' video from this week has done the trick I expect

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.