Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video has had an insane amount of views compared to their other uploads (200k in 14 hours).

99% of which will be us lot rewatching it
Let's see how long we can abstain from watching it today

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t know how many times i watched it…
one for Jack’s legs, one for the arse, one for the bulge, one for the VAR, one for John’s streching skills, one for his beautiful head of hair, one for him throwing away a bleeping ball, one for Bernardo, because he is the cutest… i can’t deal with these guys, just someone throw me between/under/top of them please🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I knew that video would do things to me.. had another dream about Jack last night and I’ve woken up upset and genuinely gutted he’s not my boyfriend

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

I held off as long as I could as I do love the man but his hairs a bit Karen at the back 🙈

That being said I do, and forever will, love when he pushes it out of the way of his face and he didn't dissapoint in doing that in this video.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I saw a man out and about looking like that I wouldn’t look twice at him but somehow Jack pulls it off. My husband directed me to the video, he knows me too well.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't understand how he can function with his hair falling in his face like that, it would drive me NUTS.

Someone get him his bobble ❤ or maybe one of them needs to learn to do plaits for him - why do I get the feeling he wouldn't be able to do it on himself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I saw a man out and about looking like that I wouldn’t look twice at him but somehow Jack pulls it off. My husband directed me to the video, he knows me too well.
For me it's his whole demeanour.....plus the accent. I genuinely find him quite beautiful which is very rare for me. That as well as his excitable labrador levels of enthusiasm, cheeky persona, wears some very questionable clothing and doesn't seem to give a tit as well as obscene levels of cuddles reserved only for teammates. As well, cheating aside he seems very self aware and the video of him and the AV supporter Holly he seemed genuinely interested in talking to her. Think it was when he acknowledged he would be on Santa's naughty list where I was willing to drop my pants for him.

Reactions: 17
For me it's his whole demeanour.....plus the accent. I genuinely find him quite beautiful which is very rare for me. That as well as his excitable labrador levels of enthusiasm, cheeky persona, wears some very questionable clothing and doesn't seem to give a tit as well as obscene levels of cuddles reserved only for teammates. As well, cheating aside he seems very self aware and the video of him and the AV supporter Holly he seemed genuinely interested in talking to her. Think it was when he acknowledged he would be on Santa's naughty list where I was willing to drop my pants for him.
This one, too...

And
Screenshot_20220119_115911.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i hope he still does all the charity stuff and that that he used to.
like he used to visit the birmingham childrens hospital every year… so kind.

Reactions: 6
Finally watched! This is an iconic video. 'VAR', 'I need a bobble'.

Is there a more competitive man alive!? Love how amused Bernardo is at how wound up Jack gets.

That hair 😂 Now we know why he doesn't often score headers, messes with the barnet.

Also, with an OH who is a Spurs fan, this goes against my all beliefs, but how contagious is Kyle's laugh!?

BRB, gotta watch again to stare at Stonesy this time.

• Haha
Tinhatting for One Man is the Parachute fans....

In that video, just before the 1:00 mark, a ball gets thrown onto the table, and Jack casually bats it out of the way, behind him to his right (John's direction).

John then holds onto that ball and curls up around it for ages (until he gets annoyed and chucks it across the room later).
Screenshot_20220119_133131.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tinhatting for One Man is the Parachute fans....

In that video, just before the 1:00 mark, a ball gets thrown onto the table, and Jack casually bats it out of the way, behind him to his right (John's direction).

John then holds onto that ball and curls up around it for ages (until he gets annoyed and chucks it across the room later). View attachment 999417
John is all of us.

View attachment 998584really don’t want to embarrass myself if it’s not.. but is that a 5 top i see 😏😏??
And you are right, I initially thought that was just some weird logo but after seeing the training pics with the numbers on the kits I am now sure that's Stoney's top!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.