Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to sound like a 12 year old but omgggggg man city liked my comment πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ in my head that means jack might see it and fall in love with me πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We need to know what the comment was now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nah the bobble (read as bob-ull) bit was πŸ₯΅ (don’t ask me why? I’m losing my mind I know it πŸ’€)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m actually speechless at that video... I think I love him even more. It’s going up there with the medical video for me πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Reactions: 3
Not to sound like a 12 year old but omgggggg man city liked my comment πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ in my head that means jack might see it and fall in love with me πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
i would just be careful with this because if you want to stay anonymous you’ve exposed yourself a lil bit

Reactions: 1
THIS IS THE CONTENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

I'm at work so not appropriate to watch, but the pics 🀀🀀🀀 That teal training kit is 😍😍😍

Reactions: 8
THIS IS THE CONTENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

I'm at work so not appropriate to watch, but the pics 🀀🀀🀀 That teal training kit is 😍😍😍
Definitley don't watch at work if people are likely to question why there is a loud brummy voice coming from your phone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Allow me a little head-canon... When Bernardo does that little hip-wiggle around 1:15 I can't think of any other subtext for it other than, "Who's got the big dick now?"

Jack's massive cock, confirmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Allow me a little head-canon... When Bernardo does that little hip-wiggle around 1:15 I can't think of any other subtext for it other than, "Who's got the big dick now?"

Jack's massive cock, confirmed.
How goading was Bernardo there? I swear they all know how to wind him up and it cracks them up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how everyone was just stretching and wearing actual clothes, and he’s wiggling his arse about in his boxers, with what can only be described as bed head! What a bleeping babe 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.