Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just pre warning you…DONT LOOK ON the Grealish_Rebecca account that picture of them kissing at the euros (if anyone can remember the pic) is back on the story 😤😂 it’s in a crappy effect and black and white anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy fuckballs I'm DEAD

Are those actual shorts or is he seriously prancing in his boxers? Sorry but I keep passing out from staring at his arse..

Man the way he throws himself on that table!

AND I can't wait to see how InTheFicOfIt writes THAT into the jack/John fic......John was right there......stretching......and watching......🥵

Just pre warning you…DONT LOOK ON the Grealish_Rebecca account that picture of them kissing at the euros (if anyone can remember the pic) is back on the story 😤😂 it’s in a crappy effect and black and white anyways.

Ah sash is getting jealous of the attention......

That account has actually put out a couple of unseens recently, but says she's from Russia....

Reactions: 12
Holy fuckballs I'm DEAD

Are those actual shorts or is he seriously prancing in his boxers? Sorry but I keep passing out from staring at his arse..

AND I can't wait to see how InTheFicOfIt writes THAT into the jack/John fic......John was right there......stretching......and watching......🥵

That account has actually put out a couple of unseens recently, but says she's from Russia....
I know it’s strange, I’ve probs said this hundreds of times on here but I wanna know how someone from Russia is getting these unseen picture🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Holy fuckballs I'm DEAD

I think they're normal shorts, just rolled up as he loves to do. Looks like Walker's wearing similar.

Surely we're due an instalment of One Man is the Parachute...

I might have to re-read in anticipation.

Reactions: 4
I’m defo not buying it that Keira’s fella is actually into her. I’m embarrassed for her tbh.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker
I’ve always felt too anxious to say hi. Just wanted to say that todays content has been a lovely gift after a weeks of drought
Also got my ticket to the Norwich vs Man City game today too ☺
Girl come on in!!! ❤ We love a new recruit, don’t be shy xxx

I’ve not watched the video, spent the last 12 hours asleep poorly.

What a thing to wake up to 😍😍😍

Reactions: 3
Girl come on in!!! ❤ We love a new recruit, don’t be shy xxx

I’ve not watched the video, spent the last 12 hours asleep poorly.

What a thing to wake up to 😍😍😍
I hope you’re feeling better and the video is doing its magic 😉

Anyone else notice just after 5 mins into the video when Jack’s shorts are obscenely ridden up that you can see the outline of his bouncing bulge as he turns around from the table? 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm new to the thread and I just wanted to say that I started One Man is the Parachute and it is sending me into a tizzy🥵

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.