Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno looks to me like you’re the one policing Sasha 🤪
i don’t really get your angle. you pop up every now and then just to what, ruin peoples fun?
people can post what they want on here and sasha is associated with jack, so it’s hardly shocking that she’ll be talked about too.

Reactions: 3
I dunno looks to me like you’re the one policing Sasha 🤪
Like don't get me wrong I wanna sit on Jack's face until he borderline suffocates but I don't have any ill will towards his long term girlfriend and I certainly don't feel the need to pick apart her whole existence

Reactions: 9
i don’t really get your angle. you pop up every now and then just to what, ruin peoples fun?
people can post what they want on here and sasha is associated with jack, so it’s hardly shocking that she’ll be talked about too.
It’s so cute that you watch what I do! 🥰

Like don't get me wrong I wanna sit on Jack's face until he borderline suffocates but I don't have any ill will towards his long term girlfriend and I certainly don't feel the need to pick apart her whole existence
I’m just here for the photos tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong Sasha probably a lovely girl no one knows her personally , but she is boring and people are only going to comment on what we see

It’s so cute that you watch what I do! 🥰
isn’t it???

but the antagonising is completely unnecessary? we’re all here for the same reason (some super jack thirst) and you come here for what? bully people into silence?

Reactions: 5
They must have a cleaner surely? Even I've got a cleaner and I don't have Jack's ££££

• Haha
Reactions: 6
isn’t it???

but the antagonising is completely unnecessary? we’re all here for the same reason (some super jack thirst) and you come here for what? bully people into silence?
What part of your posts about Sasha involve Jack thirsting? I must’ve missed that bit 🥴

They must have a cleaner surely? Even I've got a cleaner and I don't have Jack's ££££
This has annoyed me for ages, they don’t seem to, and I DON’T get it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we need to send some lurkers to the Mount thread to wind you all up about Carlotta/Bethany/Cartia so that you can go back to policing there instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope people realise my thread title suggestion was meant as a joke because if not please find a sense of humour 🥴😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.