Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my JESUS some of the tax contributions on here 😍😍😍 need to get on the phone to JGRC - surely we’re due a rebate shortly. A shirtless rebate, preferably.

I wasn't sure about the 90s one to start with but omg! 1996......what a time to be alive! I can't wait to see how that progresses.

There are some amazing writers!

@cornflower your last chapter, the dry humping - that was your 'chapter 6' moment, I'm slightly ashamed of how many times I've reread that part, it's just perfectly written - the little "but can you" and telling him she's on, and him knowing she's just saying that......we have all been there!
I think 'chapter 6 moment' has to be one of the greatest compliments I have ever received, thank you so much! 🖤 (I have 0 self control so I faked being on so many times in my 20s [mostly out of wanting to hold onto that pre-shag tension for as long as possible]).

I need to have a big catchup with other fics. I remember last summer desperately searching for Jack fics (which was bizarre in itself as I hadn't read any form of fanfiction for over 15 years, haha - oh my god I used to LOVE Westlife slash fics 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️) and could only find two decent ones hence me starting my own one. Now we're so spoilt for choice!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my JESUS some of the tax contributions on here 😍😍😍 need to get on the phone to JGRC - surely we’re be due a rebate shortly. A shirtless rebate, preferably.

I think 'chapter 6 moment' has to be one of the greatest compliments I have ever received, thank you so much! 🖤 (I have 0 self control so I faked being on so many times in my 20s [mostly out of wanting to hold onto that pre-shag tension for as long as possible]).

I need to have a big catchup with other fics. I remember last summer desperately searching for Jack fics (which was bizarre in itself as I hadn't read any form of fanfiction for over 15 years, haha - oh my god I used to LOVE Westlife slash fics 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️) and could only find two decent ones hence me starting my own one. Now we're so spoilt for choice!
Cornflower, when I think I could not love you anymore you drop the bomb you were a Westlife fan. Same gal, same.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Saw Westlife on their reunion tour last year. Felt 14 again! Here’s my JG tax for going off topic

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wasn't sure about the 90s one to start with but omg! 1996......what a time to be alive! I can't wait to see how that progresses.

There are some amazing writers!

@cornflower your last chapter, the dry humping - that was your 'chapter 6' moment, I'm slightly ashamed of how many times I've reread that part, it's just perfectly written - the little "but can you" and telling him she's on, and him knowing she's just saying that......we have all been there!

Which one is this one from? And what's chapter 6?? I'm mind to skip to all the dirty bits but I'll be good 😏

Ok
Which one is this one from? And what's chapter 6?? I'm mind to skip to all the dirty bits but I'll be good 😏
Ok so the 90s one is the step inside the summertimes in bloom one,

Chapter 6....... omg I envy anyone that gets to read that for the first time - it's chapter 6 of one man is the parachute......it left us in a bit of a state and it's not even overly smutty!

Screenshot_20220116-160513.png

It's this look for me 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've just raced through 'on hold', that did not disappoint. I want a Jack in my life 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
well hopefully we’ll get new training pics and stuff in the next few days now… can’t handle another jack drought 🥺

Reactions: 10
Anyone got the link for the fanfic with the Irish girl? I was half way through it and now can’t find it ?

well hopefully we’ll get new training pics and stuff in the next few days now… can’t handle another jack drought 🥺
Hopefully they go back to posting normally now that most, if not all, of the first team are fit.

We need video content and silly interviews 😫

Reactions: 5
Had a mild panic there cause i didn't realise we were on another thread :LOL:

Also got curious and started reading these fics you all talk about... This could start taking up a lot of my time.

Reactions: 3
Gaah, feel like I've got so many fanfics to catch up on! Anything that has a "chapter 6 moment" has got to be worth a read 😍

I had my first Jack dream last night, at some kind of resort and my friend was trying to fix us up but he was having none of it as I was too old 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
I had my first Jack dream last night, at some kind of resort and my friend was trying to fix us up but he was having none of it as I was too old 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
You are slowly being seduced, like us! 😵🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.