Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gaah, feel like I've got so many fanfics to catch up on! Anything that has a "chapter 6 moment" has got to be worth a read 😍
In all seriousness, keeping up with fics is like having another job πŸ˜‚ Except it is way more fun.

I was going to read 52 Books in 52 Weeks this year but I've sacked that off to read fics.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In all seriousness, keeping up with fics is like having another job πŸ˜‚ Except it is way more fun.

I was going to read 52 Books in 52 Weeks this year but I've sacked that off to read fics.
I would say these count towards it. Plus this tickles all the sense ya get me 😁 great for getting your grey matter firing on all cylinders!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my JESUS some of the tax contributions on here 😍😍😍 need to get on the phone to JGRC - surely we’re due a rebate shortly. A shirtless rebate, preferably.

I think 'chapter 6 moment' has to be one of the greatest compliments I have ever received, thank you so much! πŸ–€ (I have 0 self control so I faked being on so many times in my 20s [mostly out of wanting to hold onto that pre-shag tension for as long as possible]).

I need to have a big catchup with other fics. I remember last summer desperately searching for Jack fics (which was bizarre in itself as I hadn't read any form of fanfiction for over 15 years, haha - oh my god I used to LOVE Westlife slash fics πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ) and could only find two decent ones hence me starting my own one. Now we're so spoilt for choice!
Sorry if this has been done already , but can you post the link for this fan fic please??

I feel like I’ve been so quiet on here lately / I’m pregnant with my 2nd and not been feeling great tbh! BUT I have been keeping up and the hormones have been helping with the Jack fantasies and dreams πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Still would love to ride him / his face , preferably with that shaggy lockdown beard and plait in his hair 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 5
02C9101E-F750-46F1-B23E-24B7FB65BEC3.jpeg

I cannot wait until they start playing again. Gotta love england content 😍

Reactions: 14
sasha has posted some new photos today after a relative length of silence from her… and lord is she super super tanned??

i think it might be fake tan because it looks awful on her knuckles

Reactions: 4
Sash looks awful her tan is dodgey her nails are awful and creasing the trainers is giving me ick

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Slow evening at work so I flipped through Sashas new vlog since I got kind of paid for doing it. She talks about organize things, shows some Christmas gifts from her parents and friends, candles candles candles, skin care and some books to organize stuff, write own list of things to do and a blue scarf. None from Jack or his family (I so want to know what Josh bought people since he in my eyes seems to be some kind of freeloader, living in girlfriends brother house, going on trips that girlfriends brother pays for and so on. Does he have a job?) Anyway she also shops food, cooks food, talk about cleaning the apartment and put on skin care and well I think that is it. She seems like a sweet and caring girl, she looks good but 😴😴😴. So Jack if you read here, do your gf a favor and pay for an editor because someone needs to cut her vlogs. They are way too long for that content.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.