Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we need to send some lurkers to the Mount thread to wind you all up about Carlotta/Bethany/Cartia so that you can go back to policing there instead?
Be our guest I think you’ll find everyone seems to have disappeared 🤷🏻‍♀️

p.s it’s Bev

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we need to send some lurkers to the Mount thread to wind you all up about Carlotta/Bethany/Cartia so that you can go back to policing there instead?
Just post a pic of mason with a girl that nobody wanted to be seeing and I'm sure they will go back. 🤣🤣.

Also it's a joke incase someone can't take one.

The WAGs thread hated anyone mentioning Sasha or Jack LOL and this thread was a perfect contrast to that back in the day. If Jack was single and dating we would be talking about who he was shagging. So can people not talk about Sasha all of a sudden? If she had her own thread people would start moaning if Jack was mentioned a lot! You can't win.

Reactions: 12
Tattle detectives - fairly certain you can spy some aftershave in 'she who shall not be named" vlog. Get to work 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i swear their old third kits were amazing… nowt will ever beat that green third kit tho

View attachment 996191
Love him here but the one I’ve posted trumps it for me because he’s supreme with dark hair and the light dusting beard. Dare I say it, it’s where he peaked

If he had entirely dark hair today he would be the best he’s ever been

Reactions: 1
Oh that is THE one 🥵

Re the cleaner situation - makes no sense, it's a serviced apartment block - there's definitely cleaners, maybe Sasha just really enjoys cleaning, maybe jack enjoys cleaning.... 🤷🏻‍♀️
tbf from she who must not be named’s vlogs she cleans a lot so i don’t suppose they’d really need one! cleaning products from b&m are an absolute bargain! way cheaper than a cleaner (not that they need to worry about the funds)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.