Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how to do a wiki. We can put all the fics there and they won't get lose then

Reactions: 6
Oh and this is another Jack/OFC (I think this is also on wattpad so you may have already seen it) although not sure if it's still being updated

I don't think this one is being updated anymore πŸ˜”

nearly there with writing an update to on hold haha, should be today!
Yes!!! β€πŸŽ‰

Reactions: 2
I have a tit load of work to do today, so I'm hoping expecting there will be an influx of new fic/content/scandal to distract me just as I settle down to work

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes the 96 one! And one man is the parachute and @cornflowers on hold.

Have you read all of avatis ones? The one where Jack, Tyrone, Pickford and John go to work for uncle gazza in Ibiza after uni is good, not it's mostly about John and Dias, but it's written so well like singing the blues.
yesss the ruben/john ibiza one is PHENOMENAL. so so good!!!

here's the link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/32666983/chapters/81036667

Reactions: 3
I love the '96 one. So much about it appeals to me: an ensemble cast, Queer as Folk vibes with the Manchester setting, all the Easter eggs, the alternate universe, the promise of summer.

I agree we've already found the best JG fics.

Wattpad suggested a Mason one to me and it was SO awful I could not stop reading. I feel bad snarking on a (likely) 13-year-old as I have written some guff in my time but it did make me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My Insta is working! Unfortunately you're not missing anything, despite the appearance of the third kit yesterday there's a lack of quality content. These ones of angry Jack are the best of it, note the Southampton player trying to undress him, he is all of us. I really do not like the new stubble :confused:

gettyimages-1237907867-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1237907908-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1237908041-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1366284959-2048x2048.jpg

Reactions: 3
nearly there with writing an update to on hold haha, should be today!
I wasn’t sure if call centre Jack would do it for me but oh my god I’ve read the first 5 chapters this morning and need more!! πŸ₯΅πŸ™

Never had myself down as the fanfic sort of person yet here we are. Living my days just waiting for chapter updates 😩

• Heart
I'm surprised he never got a yellow himself. Ref must have a soft spot for him.

Thought it was funny how the City players realised there was any point trying to calm him down, know him well enough already that they just have to let him get it out of his system.

In celebration of me discovering the screen record function on my tablet...here is angry Jack

I am so bleeping jealous of them getting to handle him like that, not surprised he's the most fouled player - if I played footie I'd be wanting to get him wound up like that and shove his tight sweaty body about too

also thank you so much for this πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He seems more wound up by the conment from Uncle Fester rather than the actual challenge.

Poor bb, that looked like it would have really hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.