Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep getting ads for that lake place Jack and the family went to. I wonder if they rent it by the hour? I could go and use all the showers because Jack must have used one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really wish he did have a bobble for his hair in the video because I go weak at the knees when his hair is tied up 🤤 just him though, any other guy would give me the ick

Reactions: 10
I really wish he did have a bobble for his hair in the video because I go weak at the knees when his hair is tied up 🤤 just him though, any other guy would give me the ick
I developed a HUGE crush on a guy at work who I only ever spoke to on the phone. No idea what he looked like but I legit felt like I was having an emotional affair with him
One day he goes on camera and I see he has a ponytail....instant ick.

This is the only male ponytail I can accept into my life

EauvVVaXsAU8rea.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I developed a HUGE crush on a guy at work who I only ever spoke to on the phone. No idea what he looked like but I legit felt like I was having an emotional affair with him
One day he goes on camera and I see he has a ponytail....instant ick.

This is the only male ponytail I can accept into my life

View attachment 999782
What an absolute babe

Reactions: 4
Nah not feeling his hair in that video. The blonde is going orangey. The thighs make up for it though.

Just seen he’s had all his chavvy velvet sofa and carpet cleaned too - you know things are bad when you’d hoover his house gladly but not your own 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kiera and Josh are bumming around that big house for free and can't even be bothered to hire the Rug Doctor themselves smh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah not feeling his hair in that video. The blonde is going orangey. The thighs make up for it though.

Just seen he’s had all his chavvy velvet sofa and carpet cleaned too - you know things are bad when you’d hoover his house gladly but not your own 😂😭
he’s a basic witch is our jacky live laugh love grealish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s back to his old ways with the birthday posts. You never disappoint Jack bab!
2A7D9B8E-9F43-4090-BB92-52A0E80776AC.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm probably wrong but it looks like either Dior Fahrenheit or Victor & Rolf Spice Bomb Infared.

Brb off to a department store to huff myself silly at the perfume concessions 🤣
I had another look at this because I apparently I am a) insane and b) can't get enough of straining my eyes c) like perfume too much, I reckon the other bottle next to the red/black one (opaque black) is one by INITIO (hoping it's 'Absolute Aphrodisiac' or 'Carnal Initiation' 🤣 not that he'd need either of them). Pretty sure the other one is Spice Bomb Infared.

This is legit me pausing that video and trying to figure out JG's aftershave from a split second pan over a bathroom cupboard 🤣 :

squat-and-squint-meme-woman.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This is one question I was gonna ask I'd love to know how/what JG smells of because I bet he smells amaaaaaazing

Reactions: 7
I’ve discovered the social media manager at City is called Abigail. I reckon we need a #ThankYouAbigail for every time she gives us the content we want.
And Abigail, if you see this. You’re a flipping legend!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.