Jack Grealish #27 2021 is over and come to a end, let’s see if in 2022 he can remember he has a girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no chance of any commitment until well after the world cup. he’ll have girls internationally throwing themselves at him then 😂

Reactions: 1
this guy is such a walking red flag 🚩
I'm also far too old for him but in my head a whole world of things can happen 😂😂
Plus my ex husband was a walking red flag but I married him and had my son 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂😂 I'm a sucker for some things I guess

Reactions: 3
I'm holding on to that last sentence 🙌🙌
I hope he didn't say that to her.

If he's not ready to settle down after all these years together, either he's never going to settle down or he's never going to settle down with her.

Commitment doesn't just appear after 8 years or whatever.

Reactions: 7
I hope he didn't say that to her.

If he's not ready to settle down after all these years together, either he's never going to settle down or he's never going to settle down with her.

Commitment doesn't just appear after 8 years or whatever.
man this.

like what would she even do if he genuinely found someone he wanted to be with? …if that exists in jacks world

She’ll be waiting forever for that and never jacks fault is it sash always the girls

Reactions: 4
She’ll be waiting forever for that and never jacks fault is it sash always the girls
God I hope that isn’t a real quote. I always feel bad for girls that just blame other girls and not their partner. I mean we’ve all been there…

Sure it’s wrong to get with a guy when you know he has a girlfriend, but it’s him that’s breaking her trust. It’s his fault.

Reactions: 5
also don’t know if this means a lot but jack is showing as fit to play tomorrow in fantasy football, so i am assuming he is available for selection tomorrow

Reactions: 2
I don't think it's what girls are like that's the problem.
I am so sick and tired of this "men cheats blame the women". 🤢 Men cheats because women like Sasha let them get away with it. Pretend that I meet Jack at a bar and turned him down, do you think he be Oh no Kakan dissed me now I never gonna cheat again! or that he be like "well duck off then" and try with another woman? I bet my money on number two. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am so sick and tired of this "men cheats blame the women". 🤢 Men cheats because women like Sasha let them get away with it. Pretend that I meet Jack at a bar and turned him down, do you think he be Oh no Kakan dissed me now I never gonna cheat again! or that he be like "well duck off then" and try with another woman? I bet my money on number two. 😅
Defo number 2 🤣.

At this point if I wasn't married and jqck tired it in with me I would totally take him in his offer even knowing about sasha because she clearly don't care 🙈.

Also I have told my husband he's on my list 🤣🤣 so fingers crossed

• Haha
You're literally still blaming a woman there 🤔

Men (and women) who cheat are entirely responsible for their own actions, you can't lay the blame at the door of someone who "let's them get away with it".

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Your first two sentences contradict each other?!

You're literally still blaming a woman there 🤔

Men (and women) who cheat are entirely responsible for their own actions, you can't lay the blame at the door of someone who "let's them get away with it".
Ooh just saw you already said this. I came in late to the party.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.