Jack Grealish #27 2021 is over and come to a end, let’s see if in 2022 he can remember he has a girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need Mason to play for Fantasy Football 😂 Maybe Tuchel didn't like the new hair either.

Reactions: 1
I’m soooo rooting for Chelsea 😩 They have to win it. Gutted Havertz is benched, but so happy for Grealish. Ugh that will be a tough match to watch.

just sat down! i’m bleeping buzzing. CANNOT WAIT. will try and get pics of them warming up.

Reactions: 13
Yesss girls 🥳 I’m not very well, this is exactly the pick me up I need!! I wanna see angry pep too 👿

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love how Pep always has Jack's back and he doesn't fall for any journalists' leading questions, makes me emosh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I so wanna go to a match but I don't think I have anyone that would go with me 😫😫 plus I don't live near Manchester 😂😂

I so wanna go to a match but I don't think I have anyone that would go with me 😫😫 plus I don't live near Manchester 😂😂
I'll go with you.

My MIL supports City and I tried SO hard to get my OH to get her match tickets for all of us for Christmas but he's Spurs and wasn't having any of it 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve had to take my Jack calendar down for a few hours since he’s in the Man City kit in januarys photo… can’t be accidentally cheering them on. 🤣

c’mon chels 💙

• Haha
I dunno if anyones watching it rn but before they went on break it shown a group of people by just a glance it looked like Sasha? I could be seeing things cause the group of people wasnt at the top of the stands more like in the middle? (Could be wrong it was just a fast look and I cba to rewind it 😂)

NEVER MIND IT WASNT HER! Just seen a blonde and thought it was 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I dunno if anyones watching it rn but before they went on break it shown a group of people by just a glance it looked like Sasha? I could be seeing things cause the group of people wasnt at the top of the stands more like in the middle? (Could be wrong it was just a fast look and I cba to rewind it 😂)
His secret weapon? I hope not. They'll lose

• Haha
Reactions: 3

NEVER MIND IT WASNT HER! Just seen a blonde and thought it was 😂😂
Maybe that's Jack's excuse when he cheats.

'Sorry Sash, just saw a blonde and thought it was you' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the games only been on for half an hour but it is so sad to see that jack has lost his spark. i was watching old villa games last night and there is such a difference…
i am confident in the years to come he will become a great player under pep, but he will lose all his jack-ness.

• Sad
the games only been on for half an hour but it is so sad to see that jack has lost his spark. i was watching old villa games last night and there is such a difference…
i am confident in the years to come he will become a great player under pep, but he will lose all his jack-ness.
He heard you there! He was like, 'Nah, Bab, still got it'.

Gutted for him there 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Love him but at this point he couldn’t score in a brothel 🤣

how did he miss that? Lordddd. I feel for him. Not that I want him to score against us, but to shut the city fans up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.