Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
I cannot wait until I’m free to unleash all my Sasha gossip. That girl is not innocent, she’s a typical only child. If it came out that jack fathered children with the entire tattle members crew, she’d continue pretending. Jack is her diamond and that girl ain’t letting go of that shiny thing for shit.
I can’t count the number of times I’ve seen you post here saying you (supposedly) know stuff about Sasha but couldn’t possibly say. It’s such boring chat.

If you’re not going to post what it is, then why post at all about apparently being in the know - it just comes across as attention seeking. I can guarantee whatever supposed gossip it is you’re holding back on, hundreds of people will know, so I don’t know how it could “out you” - unless you’re one of the family and the info hasn’t gone beyond the family 😱

Baiting is against the rules - and for good reason, it’s really bloody dull to read 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Timefortea93

VIP Member
guys it is her dads birthday just let them celebrate it in peace xx when its her mums birthday near the end of the month are u going to speculate then as well?? just let them be xx
Go away sasha

Just because you don't wanna suck his cock don't mean we don't. We wanna suck that cock we totally appreciate him more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Jack, once again, using a picture of himself looking a solid 10/10 for someone else’s birthday. Never change bab 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Suder34

VIP Member
I’m going to be super unpopular but here goes anyway!!
Nothing may have happened but the fact is the intention was there- inviting someone back to your villa and to “Netflix and chill” we all know what that means !
These stories come up over and over and you cannot tell me there is not truth in any of them!
she needs to kick his arse out -all the time she overlooks his behaviour he will keep doing it again and again!!

As you were - have a lovely day x

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Dec’s birthday today (and I can’t believe he doesn’t have a thread, he’s a babe) but today Jack be like:

happy birthday broski ❤
B38DD258-B881-4C64-A550-661F9FED703F.jpeg

AFCDF505-C3EC-42D6-B245-4CFA3E0A0947.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Ceejay23

Chatty Member

A fellow JG crazy knitted this lol on face book
When I left my job my friends mum crocheted me a Jacky as a leaving gift. He is very affectionately known as little Jack in our house. At Xmas I put him at the top of the tree because he's an angel 🤣
20211113_184728.jpg
20211113_184552.jpg
20211213_164217.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I cannot wait until I’m free to unleash all my Sasha gossip. That girl is not innocent, she’s a typical only child. If it came out that jack fathered children with the entire tattle members crew, she’d continue pretending. Jack is her diamond and that girl ain’t letting go of that shiny thing for shit.
When is it that you’ll be able to spill? Just so I can book the day off work as don’t wanna miss this 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
How the fuck is he apparently shagging everyone, but we get no nudes, no sex tape, no comments on his dick size or what he's like in bed?

Come on, minor reality TV stars, do better! Give us the content we need 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

spilldatea

VIP Member
couldn’t care less who paid for the trip, don’t care who cheated on who and who puts up with what or what they may or may not be celebrating. JUST DROP THE NUDES SASHA I’M BORED AT THIS POINT. sharing is caring i’ve had enough of being patient.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

spilldatea

VIP Member
ffs someone leak his nudes already I AM TIRED OF WAITING!!!! GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

ACFCDA19-A81A-4B3F-BA72-A0609B865D82.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22