Jack Grealish #27 2021 is over and come to a end, let’s see if in 2022 he can remember he has a girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

i love the way he pinches his cheek

do you think maybe he tested positive for covid again and that’s why he deleted his post? cause he’s meant to be isolating?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

i love the way he pinches his cheek

do you think maybe he tested positive for covid again and that’s why he deleted his post? cause he’s meant to be isolating?
Maybe but I'd be surprised. It might not have even be taken yesterday, so it's not like you would automatically think he was out when he shouldn't be.

I wonder if the ad thing is more relevant, or they only want him posting certain approved content whilst he is partnered with them?

Reactions: 2
Maybe but I'd be surprised. It might not have even be taken yesterday, so it's not like you would automatically think he was out when he shouldn't be.

I wonder if the ad thing is more relevant, or they only want him posting certain approved content whilst he is partnered with them?
It’s probably to do with the #ad considering they have posted the very same image on their own account

Reactions: 1
Pep said "Some people are coming, some are positive again," he said. "When you test once, twice, negative you come back. Otherwise not. It happened in all the clubs. We have some new cases, they want privacy so I can't say.

Not cool. I hate the secrecy, why not just be honest? Chelsea are 🤷‍♀️

Pep said "Some people are coming, some are positive again," he said. "When you test once, twice, negative you come back. Otherwise not. It happened in all the clubs. We have some new cases, they want privacy so I can't say.

Not cool. I hate the secrecy, why not just be honest? Chelsea are 🤷‍♀️
i mean some of them might not want it disclosed which i guess is upto them; it is part of their medical history after all.

Reactions: 6
i mean some of them might not want it disclosed which i guess is upto them; it is part of their medical history after all.
It’s no different to an injury though and they usually say when someone’s injured. It’s so Chelsea don’t have any idea of the team available 😬

Reactions: 3
@cornflower the latest chapter of your pic is absolute filth, without being absolute filth 🔥 You’re so good at writing normal JG, it makes me love him even more 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s no different to an injury though and they usually say when someone’s injured. It’s so Chelsea don’t have any idea of the team available 😬
it’s nothing like an injury, it’s completely different. and i doubt it’s pep trying to be vague and more the players not wanting it to be discussed.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.