Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine it ends up being matty cash he sets you up with
wouldn’t complain though! but apparently he’s got good relations with their managers he literally said: “I have good relations with their managers, I'm sure we could make a deal one way or another” do we believe him?

Reactions: 4
guys this is getting out of hand with him he now asked me if I want to get pregnant with one of them

Why is he offering you other men as he is trying to chat you up
he said I’d date him but he’s gonna let me shag Mason or Jack but only them celebrities are fine for him but random guys no

He shouldn't be too hard on himself, Wolves never really let City play.

guys this is getting out of hand with him he now asked me if I want to get pregnant with one of them
Well that escalated quickly

he said I’d date him but he’s gonna let me shag Mason or Jack but only them celebrities are fine for him but random guys no
Well if your getting pregnant then you should be aloud to shag john stones as well then.

Reactions: 5
Well if your getting pregnant then you should be aloud to shag john stones as well then.
yeah let me try the whole england team he´s now talking about joining them both this is getting out of hands

he said they´re gonna take turns oh lord what have I got myself into

Reactions: 3
yes! Guys serious question, if you talk to a guy and you both like each other but you’re not in a relationship yet, would you be okey with him shagging other girls?
i mean absolutely not, HOWEVER if he had an opportunity to shag like rihanna…. can’t be mad ennit

i mean absolutely not, HOWEVER if he had an opportunity to shag like rihanna…. can’t be mad ennit
wouldn’t be mad at him I mean he’s gonna set me up with Jack and Mason so he’s allowed to have some fun but on a serious note, he’s now asking me if I like jewellery and sent me some necklaces?! what is he doing?!

wouldn’t be mad at him I mean he’s gonna set me up with Jack and Mason so he’s allowed to have some fun but on a serious note, he’s now asking me if I like jewellery and sent me some necklaces?! what is he doing?!
i dunno it sounds like a weird chat up line ennit… #dodge

Reactions: 5
Looked really thicc today, but definitely trying too hard for that goal.

Wasn’t much of a fan of KDB, Stonsey or Walks blocking my view of the game today as they warmed up (hard life eh?)

1-0 victory was enough for me. Anyone but Wolves

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.