Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if someone already posted this on here but just noticed this 🤣🤣 has jack nicked Mason’s jumper? They are totally twinning here 😆😆
Maybe Jack nicked it after a good shagging with Mason while on England duty staying at St George's.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
39BCA2F6-F204-4A1B-9F3C-70AEE1C3195C.png

Yesss girls! Enough shagging about now Jack get on with entertaining us, I wanna see some serious stretching

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just settling down for a nap after work 😂😂 Suddenly that isn't as appealling.

Reactions: 2
Jack could’ve had about 5 goals by now!

EDIT - he’s off now. Maybe he’s so desperate for a goal he is trying too hard?

Reactions: 4
H
Jack could’ve had about 5 goals by now!

EDIT - aww he’s off now. Maybe he’s so desperate for a goal he is trying too hard?
I think so, a couple of times he's taken a touch too many.

He should be chuffed to have first start back and started really well with plenty of shots.

Reactions: 4
He just gets hammered even by city fans it’s so unfair
I’m a Chelsea fan so makes no difference to me but I bet anyone would have thought 4 months into the season he would have scored more than 2 goals for them. :(

Reactions: 1
He’s saving his goals for when I go next week and he smashes them in against the Dingles 🤞

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who was raging there was about 10 men between him and Stones when they were celebrating the 3rd goal!?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.