Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact he was able to play nearly 70 minutes makes me doubt the injury story even more. Shame he didn't score

Reactions: 5
Despite not scoring I think he played the best he has for a while

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who was raging there was about 10 men between him and Stones when they were celebrating the 3rd goal!?
Same here! only one person should be between them and that is me. Ok, Ruben is allowed to join

• Heart
Reactions: 2
E30FDD51-0DC8-43DA-8261-CCD2FD2BF01D.png

Dunno why but this has got me howling 🤣

Also when he uses emojis in the correct context 😍😍😍 Bar 👏🏼 is 👏🏼 low 👏🏼

Who’s gonna tell him this rhyming slang ain’t the one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like Amarah made her account private and unfollowed jack. I can’t see her following him anymore, but I’m not really that knowledgeable when it comes to Instagram. I only noticed because his friend tagged him in one of his stories who is following Amarah. 👀

Reactions: 1
Looks like Amarah made her account private and unfollowed jack. I can’t see her following him anymore, but I’m not really that knowledgeable when it comes to Instagram. I only noticed because his friend tagged him in one of his stories who is following Amarah. 👀
I follow her, she’s still following him

Reactions: 2
I follow her, she’s still following him
Oh ok, I thought there was some juicy goss 🤣🤣 I can’t see sometimes if I put in someone’s name in the followers search bar, they don’t come up, even though they are following them. I don’t understand Instagram sometimes.

Reactions: 3
Does he not have any other names for his mates other than brother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does he not have any other names for his mates other than brother 😂
Does Bro and Broski count?

A lot of the sports journalists are saying good things today. Pep seems to have a plan for him and they see it working. I don't care really, as long as that plan includes lots of squats and bending over

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.