Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the chokehold this guy has over me. pure feel like crying looking at these pictures 😭

he might play for city but you can see clear as day how much he adores villa and the fans

0D7C2169-010E-44E8-AD3F-9977F5BACC05.jpeg
994743DC-DEB3-42F4-AD07-695BF1A0C3B8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
the chokehold this guy has over me. pure feel like crying looking at these pictures 😭

he might play for city but you can see clear as day how much he adores villa and the fans

View attachment 900077View attachment 900078
He’s Villa through and through. I don’t mean any disrespect either saying that. He’ll do right by City cause its his job and he has a lot of love for football/ he’s professional. He’ll be flying this time next year for you 💙

That place is all he has ever known. The emotion just makes it hit differently 🥺

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He’s Villa through and through. I don’t mean any disrespect either saying that. He’ll do right by City cause its his job and he has a lot of love for football/professional. He’ll be flying this time next year for you 💙 That place is all he has ever known. The emotion just makes it hit differently 🥺
can’t wait to see him hit his stride, think he’s going to be incredible for us. i can just imagine how it must have felt to go back and sit in the opposition changing rooms. his whole childhood was that club. it’s just a job at the end of the day 🤷🏻‍♀️ we’ll look after him until he goes back to his boyhood club. i hope they welcome him back with open arms.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
anyone see sashas advent calendar story this morning… I swear she posted a photo of malteasers, galaxy and the dog one.. but it’s gone now? Did I imagine it?

Reactions: 1
Could really see the emotion on him as he was clapping the stands at the end it was so nice to see. And he was hugging all the Villa players at the end too. Could tell he was glad to be playing again too

Reactions: 8
Could really see the emotion on him as he was clapping the stands at the end it was so nice to see. And he was hugging all the Villa players at the end too. Could tell he was glad to be playing again too
He lingered around the Villa players didn’t he? Nah too emotional for this

Glad he’s back on the pitch 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww he looked like he was about to cry… poor baby 😭
I want to console him while cuddling but also let him destroy me at the same time

Also I wish his hair had the same color as the snail trail… too much blondness going on on that pretty head

Reactions: 6
He lingered around the Villa players didn’t he? Nah too emotional for this

Glad he’s back on the pitch 💙
Yeah he did and he was the last one in out of everyone on the pitch too he really took his time going round the stands applauding. I just wanted to give him a huge hug lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Must be hard to go back to a ground where you were a hero and be hated (by some). But it's done now, he can move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
he might dip his dick into anything with a pulse but he’s got a bloody big heart hasn’t he. no wonder sash stays with him, if he made that sad face at me i’d probably forgive him as well. awww you slipped and fell into bed with another woman? so sorry babe hope you didn’t hurt yourself xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
he might dip his dick into anything with a pulse but he’s got a bloody big heart hasn’t he. no wonder sash stays with him, if he made that sad face at me i’d probably forgive him as well. awww you slipped and fell into bed with another woman? so sorry babe hope you didn’t hurt yourself xoxo
You shagged my mum and my sister? My nan too? Never mind, you didn't mean it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Must be hard to go back to a ground where you were a hero and be hated (by some). But it's done now, he can move on.

Every time posts like this appear from BCH and Acorns etc, I always get flashbacks of me writing an essay on the wag thread about his charity work in the local area that doesn’t really get much coverage and he does a lot under the radar. I know he likes to think he’s a lothario but he really ain’t 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.