Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well he deffo got booed every time he got the ball and as he was getting ready to come on the whole stadium started singing villa til i die… deffo no “great reception” like his insta post suggested

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’ve got a tear in my eye looking at the pics of him with a tear in his eye and clapping the Villa fans! What is wrong with me 🤣🤣🤣 I must be hormonal… or I’m just absolutely mad when it comes to Jack!

so as I’m waiting for sasha’s new video, I decided to watch her Get to Know Me Tag.
Few Things:
1. I really like brunette Sasha more than blonde Sasha.
2. How is it that younger Sasha had more personality than older Sasha?
- I have no opinions on whether or not I think having a personality is a good thing, but in her get to know me tag she seemed more care free, expressive, and opinionated. She even offered to do a exposé on the modeling industry (more like the good and bad and how the modeling industry can make you feel insecure). She may be that way now, but she’s much more willing to express self.
3. She seemed self aware.
4. She was/is the “honest” friend-the friend that everyone comes to for advice. hmmmmmmmmmmm.
5. When she mentioned her boyfriend she seemed very disinterested. She was kind of awkward about the boyfriend stuff, but just loved talking about her friends and family. She was much more comfortable talking about her friends and her family. She doesn’t have to mention her boyfriend, but I just noticed a lack of excitement there. I'm not sure if her boyfriend was Jack at that point, but I’m beginning to question if their relationship is really “private” or nonexistent. They are around each other, obviously they live together, but how much time do they actually spend with each other? How involved are they with each other’s lives?

This is completely speculative. This is not meant to excuse Jack’s cheating in anyway. But for all that I wonder about Jack’s opinions on Sasha, I am now also wondering if she even likes him. She could just be with him because it’s convenient to say you have a boyfriend, and one that you’ve known for most of you life, is financially generous, and a bit dim.

Reactions: 4

so as I’m waiting for sasha’s new video, I decided to watch her Get to Know Me Tag.
Few Things:
1. I really like brunette Sasha more than blonde Sasha.
2. How is it that younger Sasha had more personality than older Sasha?
- I have no opinions on whether or not I think having a personality is a good thing, but in her get to know me tag she seemed more care free, expressive, and opinionated. She even offered to do a exposé on the modeling industry (more like the good and bad and how the modeling industry can make you feel insecure). She may be that way now, but she’s much more willing to express self.
3. She seemed self aware.
4. She was/is the “honest” friend-the friend that everyone comes to for advice. hmmmmmmmmmmm.
5. When she mentioned her boyfriend she seemed very disinterested. She was kind of awkward about the boyfriend stuff, but just loved talking about her friends and family. She was much more comfortable talking about her friends and her family. She doesn’t have to mention her boyfriend, but I just noticed a lack of excitement there. I'm not sure if her boyfriend was Jack at that point, but I’m beginning to question if their relationship is really “private” or nonexistent. They are around each other, obviously they live together, but how much time do they actually spend with each other? How involved are they with each other’s lives?

This is completely speculative. This is not meant to excuse Jack’s cheating in anyway. But for all that I wonder about Jack’s opinions on Sasha, I am now also wondering if she even likes him. She could just be with him because it’s convenient to say you have a boyfriend, and one that you’ve known for most of you life, is financially generous, and a bit dim.
Also, how can Sasha say that she wanted to move from modeling to makeup because that was her passion but now modeling was always meant for her? I know people can change, but what changed?

JACK'S RED EYES, i would forgive him everything if he looks at me with those puppy eyes, forgive us for criticizing you sasha, we understand you bestie.
it bores me to see that video, i come to the conclusion that both are so boring to live together that that is why jack prefers to duck any female instagram user

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I try to give them the benefit of the doubt, as you never really know what's going on in someone else's relationship.

But I think that, despite their flaws, they've both fairly lovely people who deserve some big love story, and I seriously doubt that's what they have with each other.

Reactions: 8
Yeahhh probs best not to post someone else’s kid on here! Also I don’t think you’re allowed to share stuff from accounts that have under a certain amount of followers either x

As much as we love Jack content, can we please NOT post pictures of children when you haven't the permission to do so.
I know it was on twitter, however it's not a public account. Jack could and should have been cropped out.

Woodys on about Jack
gwaaaan woodsy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As much as we love Jack content, can we please NOT post pictures of children when you haven't the permission to do so.
I know it was on twitter, however it's not a public account. Jack could and should have been cropped out.

gwaaaan woodsy
Yesss!!! Like bit odd to screenshot someone else’s kid, who isn’t in the public eye, as it is let alone post it on a gossip site “you get me” (as jack would say)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.