Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sat down quick after he got caught cheering 😔 good game so far.

Reactions: 4
Sat in bed watching a football match between 2 teams that I don’t support just for one boy what is happening to me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Sasha struggling to upload this you tube video or what … waiting for the bleeping tea here.
No doubt it will be the most watched video she’s ever put up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Sasha struggling to upload this you tube video or what … waiting for the bleeping tea here.
No doubt it will be the most watched video she’s ever put up.
🤣 I was half expecting her to put it up at kick off

Where the duck are you Sash, we are waiting

Reactions: 4
My husband knows about this thread and I've just mentioned something about it and he replied "that group is sad as duck like, the obsession over him" 😂

Think im on track for a divorce at this rate 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband knows about this thread and I've just mentioned something about it and he replied "that group is sad as duck like, the obsession over him" 😂

Think im on track for a divorce at this rate 👀😂
Oh my partner rs the same I get a called a sad birch daily

I say well the grealish ladies and his like you and thatgroup 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.