Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband knows about this thread and I've just mentioned something about it and he replied "that group is sad as duck like, the obsession over him" πŸ˜‚

Think im on track for a divorce at this rate πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
he defo has a secret tattle account πŸ˜‚ he’s projecting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Sasha struggling to upload this you tube video or what … waiting for the bleeping tea here.
No doubt it will be the most watched video she’s ever put up.
She normally puts it up after the game, most likely when Man City wins πŸ˜‚

sterling looked so dangerous that first half! he’s definitely got his form back; feels unstoppable at the moment! so happy for him

Reactions: 4
My husband knows about this thread and I've just mentioned something about it and he replied "that group is sad as duck like, the obsession over him" πŸ˜‚

Think im on track for a divorce at this rate πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
Bahahahaha he's just jealous.

I can't tell my OH. I have stopped watching YouTube with him because eventually he'll ask why 90% of the suggested videos on the home page are Jack Grealish πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's put the Liverpool Everton game on instead πŸ˜’

If it looks like he's coming on can you ladies give me a warning so I can get him to turn over πŸ˜‚ don't want to miss what reception he gets!

He's put the Liverpool Everton game on instead πŸ˜’

If it looks like he's coming on can you ladies give me a warning so I can get him to turn over πŸ˜‚ don't want to miss what reception he gets!
My husbands done the same. How rude of him 🀣 I also asked him if he was gay would he go for someone like Jack Grealish and he said absolutely not as he's an ADULTERER hahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Knew he was warming up before it even showed him, could hear the wolf whistles πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did they tease us with him warming up if he’s not coming on yet

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.