Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sasha is undoubtedly a beautiful girl, she just doesn't strike me as a 'model' model? Do you know what I mean? Boohoo yes. Just not sure where else she would be a fit

Reactions: 19
coral (sergi roberto's wife) and several girlfriends of football players sign with that agency, they only signed it because jack plays in manchester, and they could win the UCL + the World Cup is coming

Reactions: 2
Jack is a huge deal right now, he’s extremely marketable and being attached to him makes her marketable too. Without him she’s nothing. He probably had a hand in the deal too and maybe he wants her to make enough money so she can leave.

Reactions: 3
even if she only got the contract because of her links to jack - who cares? she’ll be able to do really well for herself.
even if they were to separate she’ll always have a decent career now. could probs make it onto love island

Reactions: 10
3 posts in 3 days from sasha and from what i can tell the new modelling agency she’s signed to is huge. She’s gonna be a bigger model now than she ever was - good for her!
Part of me thinks with the massive media coverage of the whole cheating scandal was a PR stunt. Not saying that the cheating thing never happened because we all know what he is like but she certainly posts a lot more products than what she used to and now with this new modelling agency I just think something is dodgy. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 7
Sasha is undoubtedly a beautiful girl, she just doesn't strike me as a 'model' model? Do you know what I mean? Boohoo yes. Just not sure where else she would be a fit
She isn't. She's a pretty girl but not she's not a fashion model. The agency has an arm that looks after personalities who are models because of their connections. So children of celebs etc, like Liam Gallagher's daughter or celebrities that also do a bit of modelling. she doesn't have the right look to be signed on her own merit.

Reactions: 9
She isn't. She's a pretty girl but not she's not a fashion model. The agency has an arm that looks after personalities who are models because of their connections. So children of celebs etc, like Liam Gallagher's daughter or celebrities that also do a bit of modelling. she doesn't have the right look to be signed on her own merit.
I do not get the Sasha thing, yes she’s pretty but if you walk down any high street you’ll see hundreds of Sasha‘s. If you believe she got this work off her own back then you’re mad. Everything she has, came from him.

Part of me thinks with the massive media coverage of the whole cheating scandal was a PR stunt. Not saying that the cheating thing never happened because we all know what he is like but she certainly posts a lot more products than what she used to and now with this new modelling agency I just think something is dodgy. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
That’s not a bad shout at all. But… surely Emily would have denied it at the start like amber did, the details in the Emily story were a lot more specific too than in the amber story. But.. it wouldn’t surprise me if Sasha had a hand in it. Jack doesn’t claim her, so she has to claim herself as being his gf.

Reactions: 5
I do not get the Sasha thing, yes she’s pretty but if you walk down any high street you’ll see hundreds of Sasha‘s. If you believe she got this work off her own back then you’re mad. Everything she has, came from him.

That’s not a bad shout at all. But… surely Emily would have denied it at the start like amber did, the details in the Emily story were a lot more specific too than in the amber story. But.. it wouldn’t surprise me if Sasha had a hand in it. Jack doesn’t claim her, so she has to claim herself as being his gf.
And that's why she wont leave.

Reactions: 5
She'll get work for the Boohoo group and might end up doing her own 'in the style' collections but she's never going to be fronting a fashion campaign in a glossy. but i'm sure she'll get loads of Insta tie ins and make money.

Reactions: 2
Hasn't she been modelling since long before they got together? I don't doubt that she is much more marketable now because of him but its hardly entirely down to him

Reactions: 12
Hasn't she been modelling since long before they got together? I don't doubt that she is much more marketable now because of him but its hardly entirely down to him
Yes but not with any real success I don't think, which is understandable. Very few models earn enough to make a living from it, same as acting

Reactions: 1
309D2206-DA3C-4248-8A13-AC4480271C60.jpeg
Sasha unfollowed nearly 500 people in 1 day can you imagine the effort!! 😂
I wonder who got the old unfollow… 🧐
Her following has gone down significantly per day since its not in the news anymore about the cheating as well…
God I stalk her engagement more then she probably does 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 888832Sasha unfollowed nearly 500 people in 1 day can you imagine the effort!! 😂
I wonder who got the old unfollow… 🧐
Her following has gone down significantly per day since its not in the news anymore about the cheating as well…
God I stalk her engagement more then she probably does 😳
She probably did the follow me and I’ll follow back tit back in the day and had to clear them out 😂

• Haha
Sasha been modelling since she was 13. She was at clothes show with her Mum and scouted there.
Yes but there is a difference between modelling and career modelling. My sister modelled from 16-21 and earned barely anything but if you looked at her Instagram you’d think she was loaded from the photos.

i wonder why jack hasn’t uploaded anything to his insta in a while. he usually posts a lot more than he is (not on his stories)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.