Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T H I S I S A J A C K G R E A L I S H R A V E T H R E A D

John Stones has a squashed face and horse teeth and looks like he should be hanging off the back of a dodgem car weighing up whether to try and get off with you or nick your purse

• Haha
Reactions: 25

John Stones has a squashed face and horse teeth and looks like he should be hanging off the back of a dodgem car weighing up whether to try and get off with you or nick your purse
🤣 I always thought stones looked like he’s had too much Botox and filler

Reactions: 4

Guess you wasn't here at the start when the wag thread hated us. That's why we decided from the start we can talk about anyone because the wag thread always had a go at us 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Guess you wasn't here at the start when the wag thread hated us. That's why we decided from the start we can talk about anyone because the wag thread always had a go at us 🤷‍♀️
I wasn't being serious (still think he's minging though )

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can anyone fancy Jack AND John Stones. They're so unalike. It's like saying 'I fancy Chris Hemsworth, oh and Boris Johnson'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We all got diff taste and opinions that's what makes a good forum 😁. I think we are quite blessed with this current England team eye candy wise. Of course after Jack would not kick most of them out of bed for eating crackers lots of talent there lol.

Reactions: 8

omg i couldn’t disagree more but couldn’t laugh more either😂😂😂

Jack is a total fuckboy I would happily spend 20 minutes with even in a filthy club bathroom, while Stonesy has some cute vintage Hollywood vibe for me, I could just cuddle up to him every evening on the sofa watching tv, cook dinner together and shag him like there is no tomorrow
Also I like his personality and that in his interviews not every second word is “obviously”, “you know” and “like” (since yesterday rascal is also on the list😂) Plus I am a sucker for nice man watches and he has a really taste in them (which cannot be said about Jack and his trotters collection 😂)

He should hire me to spread propaganda, I could go on for hours, sorry, finished🤐😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got a soft spot for Stones and he’s def grown on me cause love tats. However I do feel he looks like he’s had some plastic surgery or fillers to his face. Can’t put my finger on it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I’ve got a soft spot for Stones and he’s def grown on me cause love tats. However I do feel he looks like he’s had some plastic surgery or fillers to his face. Can’t put my finger on it 🤷‍♀️
Yeah he's probably had fillers or similar, his gf is a beautician so wouldn't be surprising

sasha has started following a new modelling agency… looks like she’ll be doing very well for herself going forward!

Reactions: 6
sasha has started following a new modelling agency… looks like she’ll be doing very well for herself going forward!
yep I bet she will. I wonder how many of these contracts she’d have if she wasn’t jack Grealish’s childhood sweetheart gf of 155 years.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.