Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unofficialtea

VIP Member
I went last night to see Jack and he really played it up for the cameras - . Did this quite a few times which definitely pissed people off, so the booing makes a bit more sense to me considering the crocodile tears. Lad doesn't help himself!

On another note, his hair looked almost ginger last night :(
I think he was genuinely emotional and possibly a bit shocked at the boos. That’s how it came across on screen but may have been different at the ground.

However I do understand Villa fans are disappointed.

Reactions: 1

VIP Member
You can get your own made probably for cheaper than that, this person is more than likely doing it through another website and just charging more on top. You'd just need to find the pics you want on it.

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
(Not sure) I think in her last vlog she mentioned going with her friend, but I can’t remember I know it got mentioned on the thread somewhere.
Ah ok - I tried to watch that vlog and it bored me to tears after a few minutes 😅 I should have known it wouldn’t be Jack taking her on a nice romantic trip!

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
I still think something more could happen with Emily Atack you know. He liked an inbetweeners clip and an After life clip on Twitter recently. I believe her mum is going to be in the next series. So I don’t know? Could be a coincidence maybe. But I think there is a possibility they are still communicating with each other. 🤷‍♀️
i think the same, emily won't let jack so easy for sure he keeps fucking her to keep her quiet 💀

Jen667

VIP Member
He bought Millie and his daughter another house but i guess it is just an irrelevant detail, story sells better if it looks like you were kicked straight out to the street
Why would any new partner want to live in the house her boyfriend chose and decorated with his ex though, that was a bit weird

Jen667

VIP Member
Kyle cheated on his fiancee and had a kid with some Inst girl whose name I can't remember. He also threw a sex party with hookers during lockdown