Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ahaha I knew she was gonna have a go šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I love Amber, finally someone who actually SPEAKS. Thatā€™s all we needed from Emily and Jack but no šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Props to her for shutting it down immediately and not letting it play out for exposure šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
mentions leeds, and he was alone at that festival, along with other celebrities. i feel this story is not all false

Reactions: 3
Now, I could (and very very likely) to be wayyyy off with this but do we think the media have got something on Jack and they are letting these things out until he says enough is enough. The only thing I can think off that the media would be holding him hostage to is outing him. I don't get why all of a sudden these things are coming out in quick succession. Feel like I've gone from 0 to 100 on this but just seems odd, or is just the media being usual gutter press.
I agreeā€¦.It feels like they know something more than these current stories IMO.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m glad sheā€™s just spoken out quickly instead of lapping up like Emily.

There must be some truth thoughā€¦ even if not dating etc, thereā€™s no smoke without fire. Maybe they have messaged etcā€¦ If not why donā€™t his management just say he doesnā€™t know Amber or heā€™s met her once etc.

Reactions: 4
mentions leeds, and he was alone at that festival, along with other celebrities. i feel this story is not all false
Yeah I mean she didn't deny being with jack she denied being heartbroken that's that's difference. They probably could of hooked up in Leeds for instance but not how the fun is making it seem that's she's the other other women

Reactions: 1
Now, I could (and very very likely) to be wayyyy off with this but do we think the media have got something on Jack and they are letting these things out until he says enough is enough. The only thing I can think off that the media would be holding him hostage to is outing him. I don't get why all of a sudden these things are coming out in quick succession. Feel like I've gone from 0 to 100 on this but just seems odd, or is just the media being usual gutter press.
I have often wondered if they have something exactly like that on him and I have also thought thatā€™s the only reason Sasha would stay and why they seem more like cousins than a couple šŸ˜¬ donā€™t shoot me please

Reactions: 8
Hopefully his team responds quickly and takes action against the sun for printing a false story because this is getting out of hand. His and Sasha's families don't need the embarassment

Reactions: 4
if you want to turn off the story, whether or not it is true that she is bleeping jack, you deny knowing him or going out with guys with girlfriends, she is more distressed because The Sun shows her as a girl broken by jack

Reactions: 1
This really feels like itā€™s opening the flood gates of every girl heā€™s matched on Raya withā€¦ whoā€™s next?! šŸ˜‚

• Haha

So the expert fitness guru who lasted two minutes on SAS before crying wolf is another who sees guys in a relationship.
"Representatives for Amber, Jack and Emily declined to comment." That would make feel like a nobody if I was Sasha, the Sun chasing everybody for a comment except her.

• Haha
His team needs to pull their finger out and actually speak up. Doesn't take two seconds to say if its true or not.

Reactions: 8
if you want to turn off the story, whether or not it is true that she is bleeping jack, you deny knowing him or going out with guys with girlfriends, she is more distressed because The Sun shows her as a girl broken by jack
Hmm I genuinely didnā€™t take her story that way, am I the only one that took it as an outright denial? And then she says ā€œyouā€™ve ruined my actual tit thatā€™s going onā€ as in that story isnā€™t legit and whoever sheā€™s actually seeing has got pissed off

Hopefully his team responds quickly and takes action against the sun for printing a false story because this is getting out of hand. His and Sasha's families don't need the embarassment
if they respond to this then it pretty much acknowledges the other one is true. I doubt it's false

Reactions: 7
But what if he does nothing like the Emily story. Does that mean some part of the story is true. I.e they hooked up. The whole thing is just strange and because no one will comment makes it worse.

"Representatives for Amber, Jack and Emily declined to comment." That would make feel like a nobody if I was Sasha, the Sun chasing everybody for a comment except her.
I said this before everyone but sasha got asked to comment truly shows she's a nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.