Jack Grealish #23 Is he injured? Is he hiding? Whose DMs will he be next to slide in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone care to do a recap. Stressed me out making a new thread for the first time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20211117-223403_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211116-223853_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cheating story's have come out. I believe the Emily one not to sure about the Amber being heartbroken however I believe they hookup by her insta story.

How many more are we gonna get and what do the sun have in jack.

Reactions: 11
RECAP:

- jack admitting he has a girlfriend on manchester youtube channel joking about parenting advice with Phil
- jack and emily scandal: jack remains silent and was removed from the national team for "injury" (herpes), emily walks her dog and lives her best life with The Sun following her everywhere
- the raya girls keep coming out of their caves: the new victim is amber grill (who refused to go out with jack but did not deny meeting him)
- sasha is still a doormat with balenciaga clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This really reminds me of Tiger Woods and his women. Slightly different in that he was married with kids but at first it looked like he had one bit on the side, then another came out of the woodwork, then another, then another until there were dozens of them. he was literally meeting women in parking lots for quickies between training sessions.

Reactions: 7
This really reminds me of Tiger Woods and his women. Slightly different in that he was married with kids but at first it looked like he had one bit on the side, then another came out of the woodwork, then another, then another until there were dozens of them. he was literally meeting women in parking lots for quickies between training sessions.
Hands up if you'd meet Jack in a car park for a quickie πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thing is I actually hope this happens and is true. Because maybe then sasha will get the hint and leave him and get someone better.

Also gives me time to move into the apartment and not live in the air vents watching him sleep.
You will all be happy to k ow they sleep in separate bed and he snores a little bit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's not the smartest is he, surely there's ons pic doing the rounds of little Jack.
the fact his 26 I’m 25 worries me like even I’m not that thick his nearly double figures and I’m still in the singles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.