Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanny Flutters

She must be loving this now, she’s all over tik tok and that’s not happened before

Attachments

Summerwalker

I was just thinking I’m sure jack got banned from driving so it would be harder for him to be going here there everywhere on “secret dates” but I just double checked and he was banned for 9 months starting December 20. The ban would have ran out in September, and isn’t that when he was supposed to have started this fling with Emily 🤣 dirty dog ain’t he. Didn’t hang around… he was offff. Toot toot 🚗💨
Naughty boy 😂

VIP Member
In one article it said ‘they obviously haven’t crossed the line’ (on about Emily and jack’ then in the next printed article apparently Emily gave jack an ultimatum? But if they were just friends then that wouldn’t be needed… papers need to make their minds up. I do wonder how much is actually the truth though
And also said she didn’t know about Sasha

Fanny Flutters

😂😂😂 ha no. Just a brummie I’m afraid. We don’t get many born and bred brummies who end up with the footballing level he’s gone to, so people tend to talk. Everyone from Solihull has a jack grealish story 😂
Hope you don’t think I was being rude. Welcome by the way 🥰

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
I was just thinking I’m sure jack got banned from driving so it would be harder for him to be going here there everywhere on “secret dates” but I just double checked and he was banned for 9 months starting December 20. The ban would have ran out in September, and isn’t that when he was supposed to have started this fling with Emily 🤣 dirty dog ain’t he. Didn’t hang around… he was offff. Toot toot 🚗💨
Not sure if he is back driving yet though as I believe he would have had to retake his driving test after that ban. Whenever he was filmed at city arriving, he had a driver so probably still does. Anyone aware if he has his licence back yet?

On Gov.co.Uk it says…

Disqualified for 56 days or more
If you’re disqualified for 56 days or more you must apply for a new licencebefore driving again.

You might also have to retake your driving test or take an extended driving test before getting your full licence. The court will tell you if you have to do this.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
if it was me and there was a story about me chasing after a guy who’s clearly in a relationship, i would be setting the record straight on social media immediately. i would be setting the narrative and dismissing the stories because who on earth wants to be known as a bunny boiler and a home wrecker. either it’s true and she’s clearly a vile human who’s happy to steal another woman’s man or it’s fake and she’s a vile human happy to have people think she’s a home wrecker. either way it stinks of desperation. how embarrassing for her!!
Exactly this. So with no one saying a damn word if kinda more proof that's its true.

LtKit

Amber does not stay quiet… if it’s not true she will deny it on Twitter… i hope everyone starts in her comments etc because she will definitely clap back 😂😂
Does she love attention? I don't watch LI but I get the vibe that those types enjoy whatever media attention they can get. I could see her letting people talk and maybe doing pap walks to get more publicity

kayleighlouxo

if my (imaginary) bf was all over the DM having banged emily atack and not denying it I think I'd flush my phone down the toilet
Lol true I miss read it I thought you said what I said was embarrassing 🤣 that's twice tonight I have said something to you bad lol x

kayleighlouxo

If you look in the background of the videos shes put up it doesnt look like the apartment so shes either at work or somewhere else ..