Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abcd123

VIP Member
I have a newborn so struggling to keep up with this thread but saw the headlines in the DM and knew you girls would be allover it.. can anyone provide a brief update? Sasaba only.ononly.posted that anniversary stuff a few days ago. Poor girl. She's posted again today and Jack has liked it..

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Is it just me or do none of these tik tok links work!? Trying to follow but haven’t got a clue what it is haha!

Sasha looks seriously 🔥

My husband started talking about this last night and I played along like I wasn’t fully invested. He’s originally from near where Emily grew up and is the same age - apparently it wasn’t just Charlotte big jugs who had the whole school rugby team at once, apparently Emily was notorious for sleeping with half of the local rugby team too!

(Removed the name of the rugby team just in case! Even though she’s mentioned it on her Instagram before I don’t want a slapped wrist!)
Like mother, like daughter then. Pretty sure her Mom was the same.

She’s called frankee and was in a girl band and a few years back she did a q&a some asked if she wanted kids and she said she already had a daughter
pretty sure they have had another kid recently since there were rumours she was pregnant during the summer and didn't post on Instagram for months and then a few weeks ago she posted a story saying "kids" instead of just saying daughter like she used to

Jen667

VIP Member
He needs to have a good season for City and score more goals for both
Yeah I agree. so much competition for a place, especially in his position. And we know Southgate isn't his greatest fan. I think if he spends a lot of time on the City bench he won't make the cut

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
He definitely says “off errr a girlfriend”, not my girlfriend of 10 years 🙄 who I live with!! He makes it sound so casual, like almost implying he got the dog from a friend who happens to be a girl! How odd that Phil didn’t already know he had a dog, they have spent quite a lot of time together, you would have thought he would have known that 😳
When he says Errrrr he is clearly having doubts on how to say who it is from and trying to think of an excuse or lie .

Wad there not suspicion of Sasha reading the wags thread?

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Bit off subject any fellow scousers here? Can you believe what’s happened!
Not Scouse but finished 3 years of uni there a few months ago, have many friends who live there/are from there as well as the boyfriend who couldn't get any decent pics of Jack at Wembley the other day so I am in Liverpool whenever I can be 😭. Really hope nothing else happens and you're feeling safe. Liverpool is an amazing, strong city full of great people and you'll pull through. I really hope the taxi driver recovers, especially in time for xmas - what a hero.