Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Do they have some sort of open relationship is what we want to know . I dont know how you can stick with someone who cheats

She makes me laugh tho she says she doesnt want it on social media yet still posts about it 🤣 make up your mind hun
She loves the attention 😂

Reactions: 1

TinkerbellTee

He definitely says my errr girlfriend.
I wonder if he had been told to mention her in this interview knowing that this story was going to hit to try and help paint him in a better light as the doting boyfriend (for once)

Kakan

Chatty Member
He definitely says “off errr a girlfriend”, not my girlfriend of 10 years 🙄 who I live with!! He makes it sound so casual, like almost implying he got the dog from a friend who happens to be a girl! How odd that Phil didn’t already know he had a dog, they have spent quite a lot of time together, you would have thought he would have known that 😳
They reading questions from fans.

Walnutss

VIP Member
I just randomly remembered Emily Atack dated Harry Styles?

So I googled it they were never seen together and he never commented from what I can see but she did come out and say she they had a fling together.

I don’t really get it, I just remember thinking she was annoying on I’m a celeb a couple years back, but she must have something about her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Big tits and a strong 6 out of 10 men would fuck anything