Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Do you know what I was wondering after you have said this about her maybe cheating on him in the past and stuff, and I don’t know if it’s crossed anyone else’s minds…

What if they are both in on it and put the story out themselves because they are trying to create more hype around them and have people wondering? Like Wayne Rooney cheated so much and look at how famous that made Colleen?? They know it makes power couples. (IMO in the wrong way)

People are talking just look on Twitter and Instagram and in the comment on news stories.

And both of there following has gone up if only a little bit still..??

Reactions: 1

AlaiaG

VIP Member
The closed captions also say “a girlfriend” I’ve just listened back like 10 times and it’s sounds like “ uhhhh a girlfriend” she’s never mentioned and when she is he always makes it sound past tense like they aren’t together anymore 😬
I never noticed that I thought he said “My girlfriend” I’m gunna have to watch it again now. Just to see

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Just going to say the exact same thing. Haven’t seen either of them in any other pictures for it to be a manip?!

How is this man so gorgeous. He should be illegal.

That account has shared another story of a Google news page but it’s not in English, can’t work out what language it’s in. Very odd.
So the pic of her on her own is on her grid from March 2020

The one together just looks a bit fake but that might be the weird effect on it?!

Fanny Flutters

Jacks playing photographer again. Seeing as he has nothing more to do. Oh and looks like he’s treated her to some new Dior trainers 🤦🏼‍♀️

This actually makes me laugh. Anyone who lives around the Solihull/ Brant green area will tell you she isn’t innocent. But.. it’s quite obvious jack likes fire. The whole of the Villa supporters club will tell you that. He gets bored easily and can’t help it, he’s done it his whole career. But… she puts up with it because he’s a very generous guy. He has taken care of her and her family since he signed his first big contract. Yes she was a model before he signed that contract but not a highly paid one, she has done low level standard modelling work. Her career has taken off because of being attached to jack. Anyone who has ever met jack will tell you what a lovely guy he is. He goes out of his way to help people. I’m not saying that excuses his dabbling with other girls but she knows what she’s doing. He wanted it private and she enjoys the wag lifestyle. He isn’t going to stop and she’s not going to leave him, he won’t leave her because of the uproar it will cause. So it’s always better to let these situations blow over and pretend it didn’t happen.
Oooo hello please tell us more 🤣

Sez99

VIP Member
That’s me off this thread for a while. If Emily atack is fat I must be morbidly obese.
Oh God please don’t think im calling her (or you) fat. I’m literally saying the build of her is big , in the real sense of ‘she’s not fat she’s big boned’.
Beside Jack she would look broader than him.
My comment regarding her build is just that. She’s a big girl, not fat. Same way a tall girl can be called ‘big’. Big does not equal fat x

kayleighlouxo

He’s definitely going to end up with a ‘celebrity’ - they’ll be C-list at most though I would say. He obviously stays with Sasha cause she’s safe - it’s Wayne and Coleen all over again and I’d put money on an engagement before the year is over.
I cant see them getting engaged but then again you can mess around still with a ring on your finger

Timefortea93

VIP Member
They could request for the story to be removed online but the paper don't have to do that without proof that it's not true. They can choose to stand by their source
Ahh ok that makes a lot of sense. 😁 thanks for explaining. Wasn't to sure on bit.