Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I just randomly remembered Emily Atack dated Harry Styles?

So I googled it they were never seen together and he never commented from what I can see but she did come out and say she they had a fling together.

I don’t really get it, I just remember thinking she was annoying on I’m a celeb a couple years back, but she must have something about her 🤷🏼‍♀️
That was HS shagging around stage wasn't it? I remember seeing pictures of them kissing in London at the time but he never addressed it publicly.

Summerwalker

If what thst person said is true then maybe she stays because she feels bad about what she did so she lets him do it to keep him happy

kayleighlouxo

If Sasha does take him back then surely has to be the last time?? And i would be saying to him we are together now and that’s it!
So that means acknowledging each other on socials, going out and being seen together and paps getting their photos. No going back. If he can’t say yes and commit to that then it needs to be bye bye 👋
Have they split up???? X

kayleighlouxo

he needs to tho surely??? also link not working for me

i actually dont think she/they care. i get the impression she's 'any publicity is good publicity'
I can see it coming tbh in the next few days tbf if something like this happens shes normally sticking up shitty quotes but weve had nothing

Summerwalker

people forget that although this is a rave thread it’s still a gossip site. agree we shouldn’t body shame anyone but course sasha is going to be discussed especially with the media attention. might just be me but i’m here for the gossip as much as the calves 🤷🏻‍♀️
This!!! Nobody should ever bring things like weight or looks into this but like
i could completely understand this if she chose to stay out of the public eye - by being a youtuber and influencer she is putting herself out there, which in turn will bring criticism (and praise) - it’s all part and parcel of being a public figure.

I personally don’t think anyone on here is tearing her to pieces. I’ve not seen anyone commenting badly on her appearance or anything really horrific. I know people aren’t aware of what goes on behind closed doors, however, people are always going to speculate about the situation and it’s not always going to be in a good light.
agreed when you choose to put yourself online you have to expect people are gonna talk about this stuff nobody should be bodyshaming anyone regardless if they are famous or not