Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
this whole emily scandal opened the door for all those who need attention to tell how they fucked jack, 600 more girls are missing, it seems this has just begun

Reactions: 1

LtKit

do we think any part of that ok magazine article is true?🤣
No it sounds like ok is trying to get some clicks. If Jack wanted to be single then he would break up with Sasha. His pr haven't put out any statement so my guess would be that Jack adn Sasha have decided to ignore emily and move on with their lives

Annie00

I know people think he tries to hide the fact he has a girlfriend maybe to mess about with other girls, but could it not just be that they have an agreement with his/her management or/and family to not mention it as to avoid further trolling and death threats. There are some very disturbed people on Instagram and Sasha has already mentioned the amount of death threats she received while the euros were on. He’s now got over 4million followers on Instagram, imagine if he posted a pic of her, the amount of messages and death threats she might receive. It’s only like John Stones not posting about his girlfriend Olivia. I know Olivia and know they’re 100% official, she posts about him sometimes on her story but he never mentions her.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Are the likes of Maguire, Pickford, Henderson etc loyal to their girlfriends? Phil Foden is a cheat too and even worse because he has kids but at least he somewhat has an 'excuse' of barely being an adult. Jack is closer to 30 than 20.

Smca53

VIP Member
I don't think it's the same as Elite Model Management. I looked at Elite Model World and it's a 'networking agency' whatever that means. I suspect they picked a similar name to Elite as Elite is a prestigious modeling agency.
Elite Model Management is one of Elite World Group’s brands. Elite Model World insta links to the Elite World Group website.

AlaiaG

VIP Member

Sorry if this has already been posted! This was Jack after the game he did not look well at all, looks like he was gonna throw up. 😬 Unless he was running after Sasha but I really doubt that 😂

Jen667

VIP Member
😂😂😂 ha no. Just a brummie I’m afraid. We don’t get many born and bred brummies who end up with the footballing level he’s gone to, so people tend to talk. Everyone from Solihull has a jack grealish story 😂
It's a bit like the Scousers and Paul McCartney

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I can’t believe literally a thread or two back (probably about 2 months ago) there was talk of how he was towing the line and behaving since the Manchester transfer. We really should have known better than our boy wouldn’t be keeping it in his pants.

Totally agree with this. The ON/OFF tag is literally just to coincide with his indiscretions. Jack may have thought it was OFF in his mind as he was playing away but forget to tell Sasha who firmly thought they were ON seeing as they were living together. Have they ever lived apart so we know?
In some of her videos, pre lockdown, she was filming a lot from her parents else and said it was that she had a a little set up she could film. There was a good few there.