Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I think it’s too early to predict the WC selection . So many things can happen in a year.

People are getting overexcited over the likes of ESR… we’ll see how things are later on in the season.
Yes Southgate looked a bit bemused at the questions about that post match.

Things can and do change. Stones wouldn't have got into a Euro 2020 side last year.

Reactions: 1

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I know Emily isn't an A lister but she's still more famous than sasha. So that won't go away as quick like the others. And this was on the front page. Like this is in a way worse than the others because it not just a random
Exactly.

BeauJD

Chatty Member
View attachment 872225
Is this a manip? I can't tell, but don't think I've ever seen this one before?
Just going to say the exact same thing. Haven’t seen either of them in any other pictures for it to be a manip?!

How is this man so gorgeous. He should be illegal.

That account has shared another story of a Google news page but it’s not in English, can’t work out what language it’s in. Very odd.

Jen667

VIP Member
I think a lot of people who are new to the jack bandwagon since the euros don’t understand that he’s been the hero of Birmingham for a very long time. The gossip around him has always been really bad and he’s always been a little shit 😂 the amount of stuff he has got away with was mental..but saying that, he’s a very nice guy, he’ll help anyone, really down to earth, takes care of all of his people. Ask anyone who has met him and they’ll say the same.
So do you think he financially supports Sasha's family? And that could be a reason why they stick together?

JoJoS

He’s definitely going to end up with a ‘celebrity’ - they’ll be C-list at most though I would say. He obviously stays with Sasha cause she’s safe - it’s Wayne and Coleen all over again and I’d put money on an engagement before the year is over.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I've seen rumours before that she cheated as well but never proof of that.

I could see her at the start of the relationship but not now no way.