Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie00

I’m surprised Emily’s comments on her Insta are still on. She’s gotten some right stick ha

Reactions: 1

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Nothing interesting or hot in the Inside Training video after a quick scan through - Jack does feature a fair bit if anyone wants to watch properly and report back

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
It doesn't necessarily mean he wants to shag them (but then this is Jack!) but I think him being so in the public eye, it is openly being disrespectful to his girlfriend.

Smca53

VIP Member
This actually makes me laugh. Anyone who lives around the Solihull/ Brant green area will tell you she isn’t innocent. But.. it’s quite obvious jack likes fire. The whole of the Villa supporters club will tell you that. He gets bored easily and can’t help it, he’s done it his whole career. But… she puts up with it because he’s a very generous guy. He has taken care of her and her family since he signed his first big contract. Yes she was a model before he signed that contract but not a highly paid one, she has done low level standard modelling work. Her career has taken off because of being attached to jack. Anyone who has ever met jack will tell you what a lovely guy he is. He goes out of his way to help people. I’m not saying that excuses his dabbling with other girls but she knows what she’s doing. He wanted it private and she enjoys the wag lifestyle. He isn’t going to stop and she’s not going to leave him, he won’t leave her because of the uproar it will cause. So it’s always better to let these situations blow over and pretend it didn’t happen.
I still don’t see anything in this that explains why he stays in the relationship.

And what do you mean by “she isn’t innocent”?

Summerwalker

Does she love attention? I don't watch LI but I get the vibe that those types enjoy whatever media attention they can get. I could see her letting people talk and maybe doing pap walks to get more publicity
Tbh I couldn’t see her selling a story she’s a sweet girls and hasn’t been in drama I believe

elledx123

Blonde highlights jack is my fav also green villa kit is just *chefs kisses*

Someone posted a screenshot of the sun article on tiktok and I just found this comment so funny clearly haven’t took a vist to tattle then haha
I would love to be this delusional 😭😂

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
if you want to turn off the story, whether or not it is true that she is fucking jack, you deny knowing him or going out with guys with girlfriends, she is more distressed because The Sun shows her as a girl broken by jack

Violetroselily

VIP Member
City haven't said anything about his "injury" but that's not totally unexpected given they don't play until the weekend. Let's see if he's in any training photos over the next few days.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Out of the guys on the pitch tonight id go with Trent, then Chilwell, then probably Conor C who would laugh me into bed :unsure::p