Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Nike need to send him some of the ones that just pull on with the sock top bit!

Honestly my love for stones grows weekly! I'm also getting feelings for Kyle walker, but I definitely don't fancy him, it's just his humour and vibe do it for me!
Put a bag over Kyle's head and I would be down as long as its doggy as well and he dint get me pregnant 🤣. It's defo him vibe and how funny he is that's for sure. And I love how much he loves stones as well

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Yeah I seem the picture of jack at my sports direct and couldn't help but squirt all over it. Poor workers.

(It's a joke)......... or is it 😉

I still wonder if Decs girlfriend is preg, whoever is poorly I hope they are ok ❤
the announcement says dec has withdrawn due to illness. I think it was anything like that it would be announced as “personal reasons” it’s bad PR to lie about him being ill if he isn’t

• Haha

TinkerbellTee

I imagine Jack to be a total rude fuck boy and would like someone to talk dirty to him and send nudes etc … I don’t really get that vibe from Sasha!

She seems like a nice person albeit a bit … vanilla?

Jack if you want a bit of dirty talk and spice you know us tattlers will give you what you want!!! 💦💦💦

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
If Emily fancied Jack that much over the Euros, she'd be looking him up and would've seen the articles about his 'secret' gf Sasha. I don't believe for a second that she thought he was single if the rumours are true. She should say with her whole chest that she knowingly shagged a man with a gf. Jack can't even deny that they're 'on' at the moment because Sasha regularly uploads evidence of her in his house. Jack is a serial cheat and Sasha should've left him a long time ago, we know that, but Emily is proper vile for consensually putting herself in that situation too.

Also I wonder if Sasha pays her way in the relationship. Jack is on so so much money - I wonder if she offers to pay for any of the bills and he lets her or if everything just goes on his card. Must be hard to leave someone who pays for the most luxurious roof over your head and everything else, even if they are a big fat cheat. She always seems to be doing BooHoo shoots so she'd be able to afford a nice apartment and her M&S goodies but she wouldn't be able to buy whatever she wants without looking at the price tag like she probably does now.

fortheloveofgrealish

I made it to the match, reckon I’ve set my tonsillitis back by days cheering and I’ll suffer tomorrow but worth it!
Jack legged it down the tunnel at full time didn’t he? Didn’t even clap us fans. Either shitting his pants cos he’s sick, or shitting his pants about facing Sasha now 😬😬
He def did leg it off the pitch at full time! My 1st thought was he still has the shits….then this little ‘fishy’ story comes to light😂😂

This is my only half decent pic of the evening, i have had to take a pic of my camera screen, as I can’t get my SnapBridge to work😆
AFBEB511-7171-4A40-A363-11ED56AE353A.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

kirstyyyc

have never understood the footwear in this photo like why is he wearing a random slipper when the geezer is holding his other slider?

• Haha