Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
We've all been there. I walked round wearing only black jeans with a black fleece tied round my waist for about 3 days after getting the norovirus a couple of years back due to the, err, unpredictability of the symptoms!
It’s bringing back my bad memories of norovirus when I had to basically chuck my favourite pyjamas away 🙈🤣

Poor Jack, hope he’s not been that ill, just as long as he steers clear of the vegetables and grains ahead of tomorrow! The only runs we need are towards goal!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jen667

VIP Member
Oh to be a fly on the wall in the England camp today. Felt sure we'd get an inspirational quote from Sash today. If she stays after this then she's a mug (I think she will though. He'll bung another Van Cleef and Arpels bracelet her way and all will be forgiven)

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I did say somewhere in the thread I have autism and I am like the FBI when it comes to this kind of stuff (not using it as an excuse either as I know some people use their disabilities as an excuse ) ❤
You’ve done nothing wrong and you’ve given us some Saturday night fun x

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Yeah this is the kind of shit that would make me not want to be part of any thread tbh?! 😳🤷🏻‍♀️

We are all here to lust over our boy not take English lessons… back to the point in hand - tough question …
Do you think Jack would be as hot without his trademark hair??
Personally I think yes but it’s hard to imagine!! X
Yeah don’t get the grammar correcting at all, we can’t all have English degrees (I do for what it’s worth but ain’t my business to police other people’s grammar).

Also in homage to Jack and his encyclopaedic mind, we should ditch all grammar on this thread, ya get me?

On the hair point, I love his hair, it’s beautiful and I would cry if he got rid of it (he won’t cos he’s admitted he has a big ‘ead). Also need something to grab onto while he’s railing me 😉

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Swear pep gives him build a blocks when he's on the bench and in the coach to keep him busy 🤣

Would say toy keys but we don't want jack to think he can drive do we 🤣
He has so much pent up energy, I know where he can direct that 😈😈😈
He’d be incapable of fidgeting at all by the time I’d finished with him 👅✊🏻🍆💦💦💦

First pics are dropping

54C3FD19-C1B2-4F8A-BE90-F88A4C77B379.jpeg

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
i don’t even care if it’s a fake account someone has set up to pedel the story more this is making my night i can’t stop laughing.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
😀😅😛😛😈🍆💦💦 he's getting it from all sides !

Mmmmm
lmaooooo john mcginn told that guy to aggressively compliment him when they played scotland to put him off by telling him how pretty he is 🤣🤣🤣 he also asked him how he got his hair to look so good 🤣🤣

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
guys i’m not convinced at all it’s him because whoever it is is asking me for nudes and sent me a dick pic… and i do not think jg would be that stupid
I do kind of think he’s that stupid but also SURELY HE’S NOT.

(also what did it look like? cheers.)

• Haha

Lmj21

Also it's shit like this that when we say it's not really fun anymore.

Because this never use to happen in the earlier threads.
I can barely function when thinking about Jack, so I think the odd grammar / spelling / typing / posting on the completely wrong thread can be forgiven! 🤣

• Haha