Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
So I’ve just seen tweets on Twitter that jack and Declan rice followed their own training today rather than train with the rest of the squad! I hope there hasn’t been a fall out. Is it normal for players to train on their own without the rest of the squad?
someone has tweeted they’re following the Irish training programme 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jen667

VIP Member
A lot of city fans not happy Jacks called Deano the goat 🙄 the lad can’t win
It's clearly just heartfelt appreciation of a manager that played a big part in his developments. Villa fans are blaming him for the demise of the club too. Football fans can be twats

Lmj21

Thanks everyone. He’s a bit groggy but not too bad at the moment.
More gutted that it’s spoiled our weekend away, please 10whores keep the pics and Vids coming…..I will really need them 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
So basically the jdot one is for family, and this for the guys plus Emma and Emily? It’s like some orgy group, Kyle being there does not help for sure 😂

• Haha

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Maybe he's declined to sleep with her and this is her payback? 🤔 likelihood is he won't talk to her anymore now and surely she would wait until she'd got a shag before she spoils it all for herself by leaking the story 😅

Suder34

VIP Member
What actually goes on in the Mason Mount thread for him to warrant bloody 36 of them. He is cute but not '36 tattle threads' fit 😂😂.

Must admit I still watch Sasha's videos. Nice bit of background noise and she's harmless. Am I a traitor? x
Nearly 37 actually 😂
The thing is we don’t actually talk about mason half the time 😆 -we go off the rails a bit sometimes

• Haha

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
As a Villa fan Jack has been on my radar a looooong time so surely that gives me first dibs on him? The euros took my infatuation to a whole new level though, at Villa he was just nice to look at while watching the game saw him up close a few times but he was no different to the other players fast forward to this summer and his “glow up” got me 🔥 🔥 kick myself for all those missed before match opportunities. Agree with the other person who worked with his cousin as a local you hear lots of stories of people who “know” him hence why I have always said how protected he was at villa. Everyone has a Grealish story.

Kakan

Chatty Member
Omg I´m so happy that I´m not Sasha right now. First the anniversary, the selfies with Megan Davidson and then this. Could not bear the public humiliation.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Just rewatched it back. He said dog before even thinking. And there was defo a pause when he said girlfriend.

Defo coming across as he didn't mean to say that.

• Haha

TinkerbellTee

Whoever is writing those “articles” for the Sun should be ashamed of themselves. Most of it is total fabrication and mentioning the likes of Ellie Brown and Lilli Haynes is just clutching at straws now 🙄
The Emily Atack thing is probably true but adding all these nobodies into the mix is just making it more embarrassing for Sasha.