Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarararah

VIP Member
Guys, IF and big if, if it's him, he's currently at spurs lodge with his mates, I reckon GS has let them have a couple of drinks and this is how they are entertaining themselves......

Or, it's a random out to cause trouble, or Emily stirring, or Sasha fishing for proof......or even a tattler stirring.

It actually being jack collecting his hoes in one place is probably the least likely option.

Seriously though, girls get applying for MI5! I love the enthusiasm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Gizmo24

VIP Member
As much as we diss her for staying, you look at old photos and it must be so sad for her. We've all done it, stuck around for longer then you should because of the memories. Stumbled (snooped for) pics and came across this, it's got to hurt her. Hopefully common sense will prevail on this one and she bows out.

In other news, he looks like he loves a good smooch. Jack you are a massive bellend but I see the appeal 🤣

Screenshot_20211113-131619_Samsung Internet.jpg

The comparisons with posh and becks make sense now, maybe that's what they were hinting at...he fucks about and she stays. Sly. Would be funny if they come out and said, yep we're in an open relationship.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

TinkerbellTee

Hahaaa is it bad that the tripping in the sliders actually makes me love him more?? 🤣🤣
He literally does not give a single fuck about what people think about him!

Cannot wait to see the arrivals footage 😍
Hope his hair is all floppy over his face ❤🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 8

spilldatea

VIP Member

//Not about Jack//
Ohhh, I love Mason😂🥺 the fact he said he’s gonna sell them killed me off 😭
no but why does he look like a toddler that’s just been picked up from day care 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the seatbelt, the posture, the facial expressions i am howling. nap time for baba mase

this has proper made me chuckle he’s as high as a kite

• Haha

applecrumble7

VIP Member

Never get sick of this video.He is hot , cute and can laugh at himself. Looking forward to a great week of England content😁

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Imagine the delightful aroma in their flat after Sasha’s had an Ibs explosion and Jacks doing protein farts.

• Haha
  • Sick

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I made that mistake yesterday let’s just say my husband was a very happy man last night.
Haha peak euros must have been awesome for all the partners benefiting from the Jack effect. I'm glad I'm single, I'd be sorely disappointed that no one is living up to these fanfics.

969af465903c015453f205271e37254c.jpg

Look at that face 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
the city medical was truly a gift. i’ve not known peace since i watched that video. whenever i feel like i’m getting the ick i think about him lay on that bed panting and i get sucked right back in.