Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
The fact that her sister follows it/is followed makes me think her team has made it. Especially as her sister is her agent.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

LLJ

Ahhhhh the arrivals video ❤
The woman greeting them has the dreammmmmm job

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Treat me like a used Kleenex, Jack (preferably one you've used to wipe your beautiful semen off your knob). Degrade me, I beg
Please can I nominate this to be the next thread title? 🤣

I would also like to nominate myself to be one of Jack’s Kleenex sheets. This is how desperate things are getting over here

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
This is like a JG support group "my names gizmo and I love JG", group says "Hi Gizmo".

I remember the driving incident and not taking much notice. Think it was just before Euros he tickled my senses, the Scotland game and his reaction got me very much involved. Some innocent lions den viewing with the child and I was 100% in. Thinks its always been the very unfiltered, says what he wants, doesn't seem to care what people think attitude that got me. That's without being arrogant, I've never get that vibe. Bit dopey but I find it endearing.

• Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I’m just gonna say it…. don’t come for me… The Mason thread is how the Jack threads used to be. Fun, lighthearted and everyone just here for a good time. Not sure if anyone else feels that same but the later JG threads just don’t seem to have the same vibe anymore with a slight undercurrent of unnecessary back biting when really we are all here for the same reason… no?

It’s a shame. Appears like gone are days of us comparing Jack blowing people’s backs out like gale force winds and garden gates (or words to that effect) 😂😂😂

I’m sure it’ll get back there and often the comments on here are jokes so not all doom and gloom 💙
I agree the fun seems to have gone. I mean the days we wanted to know what he pubes was like, the coco pop. That just don't seem to be here anymore.

We use to all have fun with the comments like regarding sasha (cousin) and the cheating that seems to just get shot down. Like it's not a secret and if she reads here that her own choice. Same with football use to always talk about any football but seem that gets shot down now.

Hopfully it goes back to how it was

Jen667

VIP Member
Wow you lot, you need to start your own detective agency.

What a dick he is, honestly! I always wondered if he ever tried it on with Diana Vickers after she did that song about him. She seems his type

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Best present was the dog that is always at doggy day care even when your girlfriend is home most the time and the same dog neither of you bothered to brush so it had to be shaved caused it got matted :/ this is why you don’t get a dog as a gift cause they’re a full time commitment not a novelty for Instagram 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow

HiFive55

i'm sure they had sex, IT'S JACK, he doesn't know how to keep his penis in his pants once in his life, maybe he stopped talking to her a few days/ weeks ago and she decided to tell everything
Yeah, I think this has probably happened. They probably shagged once or twice and Emily probably wanted it to carry on but he didn’t, so she probably leaked the story.
And he probably didn’t want to go near her fishy fanny anymore….😆😆😆🤣

Yeah, I think this has probably happened. They probably shagged once or twice and Emily probably wanted it to carry on but he didn’t, so she probably leaked the story.
And he probably didn’t want to go near her fishy fanny anymore….😆😆😆🤣
And I just realised how many times I said ‘probably’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha