Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Look at the location he's in London.
Yeah in the hotel I’m going to this coming Saturday AND it’s round the corner from my office. Fuck’s sake Jack can’t you hang out there when I’m actually around? I’ll have to punish you at Wembley instead 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jen667

VIP Member
He's deffo wondering if he's followed through on the 2nd pic
We've all been there. I walked round wearing only black jeans with a black fleece tied round my waist for about 3 days after getting the norovirus a couple of years back due to the, err, unpredictability of the symptoms!

• Haha

TinkerbellTee

Ugh that video of him when he arrives at Man City in the cream prada tracksuit and sliders FUCK ME 😩😩😩
He’s actually stunning!

• Heart

TinkerbellTee

"you WERE" * you were.

Surely no one here would be crazy enough to show up at the Manchester pad. Maybe one of the tiktok teens chancing their arm, trying to catch Sasha on a dog walk or whatever but a fully grown adult? Nope!

Past Tense
I wasWe were
You wereYou were
He/She/It wasThey were

Yeah this is the kind of shit that would make me not want to be part of any thread tbh?! 😳🤷🏻‍♀️

We are all here to lust over our boy not take English lessons… back to the point in hand - tough question …
Do you think Jack would be as hot without his trademark hair??
Personally I think yes but it’s hard to imagine!! X

AlaiaG

VIP Member
The fact he isn’t following Sasha, clearly she doesn’t know 😂😂 I’m sure she will though once she comes on here

• Haha
Reactions: 7

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
a day in the life of jack grealish: he gets up, fixes his hair with liters of hairspray, trains, does fake instagram accounts, cheats on sasha, goes to sleep

• Haha

Remymia

I am sorry but I cannot get over him following the girl he’s been accused of cheating with but not his girlfriend of 10 years 😭

• Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
🤣 Jack finally said he had a gf. And this cheating story came out. Amazing 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Wounder what made me says gf bet he forgot about the cameras and just talked to phill.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Duh, how did I miss that

Interesting...presumably wanting to direct media questions somewhere?

What kind of bootleg agency uses Hotmail email addresses 🤣

• Haha

AlaiaG

VIP Member
I’m disappointed with Englands content. Where are the pictures of Jack? By now they would’ve put some pictures up of him😴 I’m so impatient it’s unreal 😂

- Plus I’m getting a proper weird vibe with the England players I just feel like they’ve had argument or something. Just the way I’m feeling, something seems off🤷🏻‍♀️

565EE6B5-646A-47F3-9071-D869FFBA47F4.jpeg

TB to summer 💦

Last edited:

spilldatea

VIP Member
can we not talk about the mason thread. let them thirst in peace. kinda like how the wag thread doesn’t like this so much, different strokes for different folks. plus they scare me lol one mention of the thread and they all descend on here.

• Haha